DE / ATH Robert Nkemdiche decommits from Clemson

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Re: DE / ATH Robert Nkemdiche Updates

Look guys he wants to make it interesting. All he has heard is how he is a silent to ua. And we have the lead and have had it for awhile. There was a 247 writer say that he still expects him to be at bama. He also will be visiting bama again so freaking relax if it changes and he goes to LSU I will be shocked.

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC

Look guys he wants to make it interesting. All he has heard is how he is a silent to ua. And we have the lead and have had it for awhile. There was a 247 writer say that he still expects him to be at bama. He also will be visiting bama again so freaking relax if it changes and he goes to LSU I will be shocked.
I agree he wants to make it interesting because if anyone has seen his twitter you will see he likes the attention.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

First nationally televised high school spring game?

Conn said Monday night that Nkemdiche, an Under Armour All-American, is expected to announce where he will attend college after the Georgia school's spring game.
What insiders have said this?

Many believe Alabama is the team to beat. The Crimson Tide have been expected to be Nkemdiche's top target school for some time. However, some insiders feel he could end up in Oxford, Miss., and join his older brother Denzel, who signed with Ole Miss last year. Meanwhile, Georgia, LSU and Clemson have all made a big push over the past few months.
We've seen this be the case in every post-visit interview.

"I do not believe that there is a front-runner," Conn said. "I think it's one of those things where when Robert visits a school, he walks away so impressed. They are all recruiting him so hard and so well. They are all great schools, and they treat him like a king.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

May 18th? That's nice, but in real terms he'll announce on NSD. Again, no program one is giving up on him, and I highly doubt he completely shuts down his recruitment for eight and one-half months after announcing.

Besides, from what I can gather of Nkemdiche as of late, it certainly looks like he's having a lot of fun playing the recruiting game. Most guys that do that don't exactly shut things down early.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

May 18th? That's nice, but in real terms he'll announce on NSD. Again, no program one is giving up on him, and I highly doubt he completely shuts down his recruitment for eight and one-half months after announcing.

Besides, from what I can gather of Nkemdiche as of late, it certainly looks like he's having a lot of fun playing the recruiting game. Most guys that do that don't exactly shut things down early.
Very true but I would rather us be the one trying to hold on to him than the one trying to change his mind.

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL

All I have to say about this situation is what number do you think he'll pick when he's wearing that crimson uniform? Don't think he'll go with #1 but he could go with #90. Very interesting

crmsntd91

1st Team
Sep 30, 2010

Just bumping this to see if any new information has come out as to where he is leaning?
Him committing to us would start a domino effect of high profile guys committing to us, I think!

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007

fwiw, one AJC poster says a group of Grayson players may be committing to the same school. IF, repeat IF, that's true, it almost certainly is not us. The guy who said this is not a UGA homer, again FWIW.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

fwiw, one AC poster says a group of Grayson players may be committing to the same school. IF, repeat IF, that's true, it almost certainly is not us. The guy who said this is not a UGA homer, again FWIW.
Doesn't necessarily include RN.

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009

Clemson is probably going to land 2 players from the HS. Their writeres seem to think it gives them the edge for RN as well. Their sites are actually saying it is down to CU and LSU. FWIW

JV's Tide

3rd Team
Jan 11, 2010

The same Clemson defense that had 70 put up on them against WV? Hummmm defending national champs with the number 1 rated defense or Clemson? Doesn't seem like a hard decision to me but of course I'm saying this looking through my Crimson glasses. I would be more worried about LSU. At least they have a formidable defense.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

The same Clemson defense that had 70 put up on them against WV? Hummmm defending national champs with the number 1 rated defense or Clemson? Doesn't seem like a hard decision to me but of course I'm saying this looking through my Crimson glasses. I would be more worried about LSU. At least they have a formidable defense.
And compete in the SEC and play on national TV and be relevant or the ACC and play on regional TV and be irrelevant.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Clemson is probably going to land 2 players from the HS. Their writeres seem to think it gives them the edge for RN as well. Their sites are actually saying it is down to CU and LSU. FWIW
Gets u nothing. If that was the case we would have gotten Tebow and still have Mike shula as our coach. Will Oakley and the other guy kirshman I believe were suppose to be big friends with tebow. Also just because the are doings group thing doesn't mean squat either plenty of high schools do this to get others attention to an announcement that would otherwise be uncovered. One last thing I guarantee that rk wanted to get his friends and teammates offers being in the position he is currently in , wouldn't you do the same. Also has it worked? Think about that.

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States

Gets u nothing. If that was the case we would have gotten Tebow and still have Mike shula as our coach. Will Oakley and the other guy kirshman I believe were suppose to be big friends with tebow. Also just because the are doings group thing doesn't mean squat either plenty of high schools do this to get others attention to an announcement that would otherwise be uncovered. One last thing I guarantee that rk wanted to get his friends and teammates offers being in the position he is currently in , wouldn't you do the same. Also has it worked? Think about that.
I would be more worried about him going to Ole Miss to play with his brother than to Clemson and high school teammates. You know he is getting pulled from every direction and I think in the end though he will realize all the agendas and will pick from his heart to whom ever that may be. And for the longest time that has been rumored to Bama. But if not Bama I doubt it will cost Bama a national title. ;)

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009

I never said he would go to CU. I was just posting what was out there. If you look through the thread you will see where I talked about how RN was leveraging his ability to help team mates land scholarships. Again I was just posting what was out there and it concerns me very little.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.