Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 17
  1. #1
    BamaNation Hall of Fame DiamondDust's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States
    Posts
    15,158

    Suspect Claims He is Elvis' Brother and Half Orangutan

    Going to be hard to top the headline in this one...

    http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/S...139733363.html

    This did happen in Florida and the suspect is half lower primate... I wonder if there is any relation to Riz.
    Last edited by DiamondDust; February 20th, 2012 at 02:48 PM.
    “We have 45 men suited up. They're all supposed to be ready to play.”

    -Bill Belichick

  2. Advertisement
  3. #2
    Administrator SavannahDare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Gulf Breeze, FL
    Posts
    14,849
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

    Re: Suspect Claims He is Elvis' Brother and Half Orangutan

    Meh. Another day at the office for me.
    "Sometimes the juice is worth the squeeze." - Marcus Luttrell, 'Service - A Navy SEAL at War'

  4. #3
    BamaNation All-American buzzincuzzin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,963

    Re: Suspect Claims He is Elvis' Brother and Half Orangutan

    If I thought a minute the CIA would keep me out of jail... I'd run around like an Elvis brother with half a monkey brain too.
    Did I read that right?

  5. #4
    BamaNation All-American RogueElephant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,464
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

    Re: Suspect Claims He is Elvis' Brother and Half Orangutan

    I'm 3/4 Lemurian.
    Why did Tennessee choose orange as their team color? You can wear it to the game on Saturday, hunting on Sunday, and picking up trash along the highways the rest of the week.

    The avatar is my former assistant who I think of as my adopted daugther. She is smart, funny, likeable and a Acct & Finance grad of Fullerton and given the right guidance would light the world on fire. Just don't tell her I said that.

  6. #5
    BamaNation Hall of Fame rizolltizide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    st pete, fl
    Posts
    14,800

    Re: Suspect Claims He is Elvis' Brother and Half Orangutan

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    Going to be hard to top the headline in this one...

    http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/S...139733363.html

    This did happen in Florida and the suspect is half lower primate... I wonder if there is any relation to Riz.
    Distant cousin.
    RIP Hub

  7. #6
    BamaNation All-SEC willie52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Arab, AL
    Posts
    1,754
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

    Re: Suspect Claims He is Elvis' Brother and Half Orangutan

    He must be kin to Charlie and his tiger blood and he can't be Elvis' brother, I am. Do I get the money now!
    Please stand behind our troops or feel free to stand in front of them.

  8. #7
    BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Vinings, ga., usa
    Posts
    8,655
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

    Re: Suspect Claims He is Elvis' Brother and Half Orangutan

    Half orangutan blood? This is how it all starts. “Damn you, damn you all to hell”
    Due to the current workload, the light at the end of the tunnel will be temporarily turned off.

  9. #8
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5,686
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

    Re: Suspect Claims He is Elvis' Brother and Half Orangutan


  10. #9
    Administrator ValuJet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    18,921

    Re: Suspect Claims He is Elvis' Brother and Half Orangutan

    Quote Originally Posted by SavannahDare View Post
    Meh. Another day at the office for me.
    A friend of mine works in the Acute Psychiatric Ward at a hospital in Jackson. She told me a while back one of their patients thought he was Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz.

    Do you run across that stuff? Sounds like you do.

  11. #10
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5,686
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

    Re: Suspect Claims He is Elvis' Brother and Half Orangutan

    Quote Originally Posted by ValuJet View Post
    A friend of mine works in the Acute Psychiatric Ward at a hospital in Jackson. She told me a while back one of their patients thought he was Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz.

    Do you run across that stuff? Sounds like you do.
    What else was he supposed to think he was...


  12. #11
    Administrator SavannahDare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Gulf Breeze, FL
    Posts
    14,849
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

    Re: Suspect Claims He is Elvis' Brother and Half Orangutan

    Quote Originally Posted by ValuJet View Post
    A friend of mine works in the Acute Psychiatric Ward at a hospital in Jackson. She told me a while back one of their patients thought he was Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz.

    Do you run across that stuff? Sounds like you do.
    Honey, I've met everyone from The Virgin Mary to Jesus Christ and Fifty Cent to Judy Garland. There was even a John the Baptist thrown in there a long time ago. Former lovers of Elvis and bastard children of Elvis used to be common, but not so much in the past decade or so. Don't get me started on the challenges I had in the first couple of years after The Matrix was released in theaters! Oh, and a guy who was supposed to be the vessel for the second coming of Christ (that didn't work out too well). We get a lot of government connections too (CIA, FBI, Spec Ops operatives) and microchips implanted by various governmental agencies and/or alien life forms.

    Oh, but one of the best was that I once had a patient who got his orders from the Budweiser frogs. Remember them?
    "Sometimes the juice is worth the squeeze." - Marcus Luttrell, 'Service - A Navy SEAL at War'

  13. #12
    BamaNation Hall of Fame RVTIDER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tuscaloosa, Al.
    Posts
    5,763
    My Mood
    Wicked on TideFans.com

    Re: Suspect Claims He is Elvis' Brother and Half Orangutan

    Quote Originally Posted by SavannahDare View Post
    Honey, I've met everyone from The Virgin Mary to Jesus Christ and Fifty Cent to Judy Garland. There was even a John the Baptist thrown in there a long time ago. Former lovers of Elvis and bastard children of Elvis used to be common, but not so much in the past decade or so. Don't get me started on the challenges I had in the first couple of years after The Matrix was released in theaters! Oh, and a guy who was supposed to be the vessel for the second coming of Christ (that didn't work out too well). We get a lot of government connections too (CIA, FBI, Spec Ops operatives) and microchips implanted by various governmental agencies and/or alien life forms.

    Oh, but one of the best was that I once had a patient who got his orders from the Budweiser frogs. Remember them?
    Yea I do. Still have a T-shirt. I have to make an appt with you, I think I am John Holmes.
    God is great, beer is good and people are crazy.

  14. #13
    BamaNation Hall of Fame DiamondDust's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States
    Posts
    15,158
    Thread Starter

    Re: Suspect Claims He is Elvis' Brother and Half Orangutan

    Quote Originally Posted by SavannahDare View Post
    Honey, I've met everyone from The Virgin Mary to Jesus Christ and Fifty Cent to Judy Garland. There was even a John the Baptist thrown in there a long time ago. Former lovers of Elvis and bastard children of Elvis used to be common, but not so much in the past decade or so. Don't get me started on the challenges I had in the first couple of years after The Matrix was released in theaters! Oh, and a guy who was supposed to be the vessel for the second coming of Christ (that didn't work out too well). We get a lot of government connections too (CIA, FBI, Spec Ops operatives) and microchips implanted by various governmental agencies and/or alien life forms.

    Oh, but one of the best was that I once had a patient who got his orders from the Budweiser frogs. Remember them?
    I smell a sitcom!
    “We have 45 men suited up. They're all supposed to be ready to play.”

    -Bill Belichick

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
'Gear UP! Get your University of Alabama Crimson Tide National Championship & Football Dynasty Gear!