News Article: Suspect Claims He is Elvis' Brother and Half Orangutan

buzzincuzzin

All-American
Jan 8, 2006
If I thought a minute the CIA would keep me out of jail... I'd run around like an Elvis brother with half a monkey brain too.
:p Did I read that right?

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Meh. Another day at the office for me. :)
A friend of mine works in the Acute Psychiatric Ward at a hospital in Jackson. She told me a while back one of their patients thought he was Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz.

Do you run across that stuff? Sounds like you do.

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
A friend of mine works in the Acute Psychiatric Ward at a hospital in Jackson. She told me a while back one of their patients thought he was Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz.

What else was he supposed to think he was...

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida

Honey, I've met everyone from The Virgin Mary to Jesus Christ and Fifty Cent to Judy Garland. There was even a John the Baptist thrown in there a long time ago. Former lovers of Elvis and bastard children of Elvis used to be common, but not so much in the past decade or so. Don't get me started on the challenges I had in the first couple of years after The Matrix was released in theaters! Oh, and a guy who was supposed to be the vessel for the second coming of Christ (that didn't work out too well). We get a lot of government connections too (CIA, FBI, Spec Ops operatives) and microchips implanted by various governmental agencies and/or alien life forms.

Oh, but one of the best was that I once had a patient who got his orders from the Budweiser frogs. Remember them? :biggrin2:

RVTIDER

Hall of Fame
Oct 29, 2004
Tuscaloosa, Al.
Honey, I've met everyone from The Virgin Mary to Jesus Christ and Fifty Cent to Judy Garland. There was even a John the Baptist thrown in there a long time ago. Former lovers of Elvis and bastard children of Elvis used to be common, but not so much in the past decade or so. Don't get me started on the challenges I had in the first couple of years after The Matrix was released in theaters! Oh, and a guy who was supposed to be the vessel for the second coming of Christ (that didn't work out too well). We get a lot of government connections too (CIA, FBI, Spec Ops operatives) and microchips implanted by various governmental agencies and/or alien life forms.

Oh, but one of the best was that I once had a patient who got his orders from the Budweiser frogs. Remember them? :biggrin2:
Yea I do. Still have a T-shirt. I have to make an appt with you, I think I am John Holmes.

I smell a sitcom!

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
"Schizo" doesn't imply split personalities or anything like that. Schizophrenics can believe themselves to be any number of things/people/entities...or just one.
First Christmas with my wife's family was interesting when her Schizo uncle went off his meds and was watching religious programming like crazy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.