New MISS UNIVERSITY of ALABAMA winner is daughter of Jets' back up QB

Capstone46

1st Team
Jun 5, 2000
This last weekend Caitlin Brunell won the Miss U of A pageant which is a preliminary to the Miss America pageant. She is the daughter of Mark Brunell the New York Jets' back up QB. Caitlin is also member of the Crimson Cabaret dance team. She is talented as well as good looking and I think she has a real chance to win the state Miss Alabama pagent and move on to the Miss America pageant.

The University is becoming the school of choice for former NFL QB's. At one time a few years ago we had Joe Namath's daughter, Ken Stabler's daughter and Fran Tarkenton's step daughter in school at the same time. We will most likely have more in the next few years.

Last edited:

Capstone46

1st Team
Jun 5, 2000
Someone who knows how will have to post the picture. Whoever is able will win the appreciation of those who have never seen her.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
When I first saw the thread title, I first thought "Greg isn't old enough to have a daughter that could win Miss UA."

GreatMarch

All-SEC
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham, AL
When Brunnell played for the Jaguars, he was a cult figure in Jacksonville. I remember the local news breaking into programming to update the public on his condition soon after leaving the operating room from a knee procedure that he had in 1997. I wonder if the family still lives in Jacksonville, because I remember that there is a large Bama alumni group and a big fan base in the area. She may have grown up a Bama fan.:)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.