Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame DiamondDust's Avatar

Re: HHH vs. Undertaker, Hell in a Cell at Wrestlemania

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonBleedRed View Post
    I hope not. When the Rock/Hogan match took place it went clean. The interference happened AFTER the match. I hope the WWE don't ruin what looks like an exciting match between the Rock and Cena by having the inconsequential bug The Miz come in and interferring with the match. But since good ideas are few in the WWE, i expect this to happen.
    They would play it off as The Miz returning the favor from last year. Also - the strong belief is that this match is the beginning of a best 2 out of 3 series between The Rock and Cena - the second would come at Summerslam and the rubber match at next year's Wrestlemania.

My guess: The Rock wins (Possibly because of The Miz) this one, Cena wins at Summerslam, and Cena wins the rubber match.
    “We have 45 men suited up. They're all supposed to be ready to play.”

-Bill Belichick

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American TheRealPokeChop's Avatar
    My Mood
    Aggressive on TideFans.com

If the Rock wins it cant really be clean. As they've said over and over, after this match, he'll be gone for a while but Cena stays around. Not sure if they want Cena to take a clean loss at WM (see last year), but they really cant have Cena beat the Rock either considering its in Miami and the boo's would be deafening if the home town hero lost, not really the way to leave the show.

Miz interference protects both guys and gives Cena something to do until he gets another championship push likely around the Summer.

DD you mentioned summerslam for the Rock, however he is committed to 2 or 3 movies that will be filming from now until the fall. He probably won't have the time to make an appearance until Survivor Series. I think We see Cena/Punk at Summer Slam this year again.
    Serve no master but your own ambition.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPokeChop View Post
    If the Rock wins it cant really be clean. As they've said over and over, after this match, he'll be gone for a while but Cena stays around. Not sure if they want Cena to take a clean loss at WM (see last year), but they really cant have Cena beat the Rock either considering its in Miami and the boo's would be deafening if the home town hero lost, not really the way to leave the show.

Miz interference protects both guys and gives Cena something to do until he gets another championship push likely around the Summer.

DD you mentioned summerslam for the Rock, however he is committed to 2 or 3 movies that will be filming from now until the fall. He probably won't have the time to make an appearance until Survivor Series. I think We see Cena/Punk at Summer Slam this year again.
    I disagree on the Rock not being at Summerslam. The Wrestling Observer has stated he's scheduled/agree to be at that PPV. It makes sense as well considering Summerslam is the second biggest PPV of the year, and it's in Los Angeles.

He's also scheduled for the Raw the night after Wrestlemania, which I'm guessing will be used to set up whatever they're going to do with him in the future. If The Miz gets involved, Cena can issue the challenge for the match at Summerslam while having a mini-program with The Miz for the April PPV.
    Last edited by DiamondDust; March 18th, 2012 at 02:18 PM.

-Bill Belichick

My Mood

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    I disagree on the Rock not being at Summerslam. The Wrestling Observer has stated he's scheduled/agree to be at that PPV. It makes sense as well considering Summerslam is the second biggest PPV of the year, and it's in Los Angeles.

He's also scheduled for the Raw the night after Wrestlemania, which I'm guessing will be used to set up whatever they're going to do with him in the future. If The Miz gets involved, Cena can issue the challenge for the match at Summerslam while having a mini-program with The Miz for the April PPV.
    Fair enough, that was just the last I heard about it. Hadn't' heard PWI reporting different.

From the Smackdown tapings,

Add The Great Khali and Zack Ryder to Team Long... leaving one spot for that team (I'm still leaning towards Brodus Clay or a returning Rey Mysterio getting it)

-Bill Belichick

Yokozuna is the newest inductee into the Hall of Fame (One of my favorite big men from back in the day...granted, I've always been a fan of pretty much that entire Samoan wrestling family):

-Bill Belichick

My Mood

Great for Yokozuna, he was a tremendous heel, pun intended.

My Mood

From the Smackdown tapings,

Add The Great Khali and Zack Ryder to Team Long... leaving one spot for that team (I'm still leaning towards Brodus Clay or a returning Rey Mysterio getting it)
    Great Khali hits a few chops head butts and his choke-slam, then gets eliminated as soon as possible. I just did the entire booking for Khali at Wrestlemania.

Great Khali hits a few chops head butts and his choke-slam, then gets eliminated as soon as possible. I just did the entire booking for Khali at Wrestlemania.
    Is it an elimination match? Heck, the entrances will probably be longer than this one. No more than 10-15 minutes at the most for this match.

-Bill Belichick

My Mood

Is it an elimination match? Heck, the entrances will probably be longer than this one. No more than 10-15 minutes at the most for this match.
    you know ive assumed that, but i guess it could just be fist fall. Hard to do a 12 man tag match if its not elimination. too much interference.

Also Viscera has been booked by the WWE for sometime around WM according to reports. He cancelled a appearance with another promoter that was on the 31st, his partner said on twitter it was because WWE had booked him for that time.

you know ive assumed that, but i guess it could just be fist fall. Hard to do a 12 man tag match if its not elimination. too much interference.

Also Viscera has been booked by the WWE for sometime around WM according to reports. He cancelled a appearance with another promoter that was on the 31st, his partner said on twitter it was because WWE had booked him for that time.
    Probably for Axxess or some backstage angle they do.

-Bill Belichick

Looks like Alberto Del Rio won't be used for the 12-man match, thus opening up a spot for The Miz.

Also a chance Mick Foley gets the last spot on Team Long since Rey Mysterio won't be ready to return.

-Bill Belichick

I hope it isn't true, but things are coming out that the WWE wants to announce next year's Wrestlemania main event the day after this year's Wrestlemania... and it will be Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels.

I can think of a whole slew of matches I'd rather see than this one again.

-Bill Belichick