Great Article and Perspective from Kevin Turner

dirtroadlizard

All-SEC
Nov 3, 2011
Bunker Creek , FL
Thank you, Kevin Turner , for helping me realise that my every day aches and pains are a blessing . When I stop feeling those aches and pains , then I may have a real problem . Kevin remains one of my favorite players at Bama . There was a picture of him when he was playing for , I believe , the Eagles . A close-up of his eyes through the mask . I remember those intense eyes and thinking this is one serious dude ! Roll Tide Kevin and stay positive , There are a lot of people pulling and praying for you . rtr...

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
I haven't heard of or thought of that name in a while. Outstanding attitude to have with such a devastating disease. A good friend of mine I work with was diagnosed with ALS upon his return from Afghanistan. He can no longer talk, just kind of growls but uses an IPad to converse. His attitude is similar to KT's so I hope for the best to both of them. Cheers Bruce!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.