Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast
    Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football
    Recipes
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Re: Santorum: Satan is working on the USA

Quote Originally Posted by nx4bama View Post
    As I said originally, IF YOU BELIEVE IN SATAN, it makes perfect sense. IF Satan is the supernatural being that he is alleged to be, and he has control of an army of Demons, it seems only logical that he could orchestrate something akin to Paul Harvey's description. If you cannot see that, I'm not sure what else to tell you.

On the other hand, if you DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR IS A SATAN, then I can completely understand why you would believe this is trite and simplistic.

If you fall into the second category above, then I'm not really sure why you felt the need to comment on my post.... except to cause a fuss. Thanks, and have a nice day.
    It simply wouldn't be the "Non-Sports Board" thing to do to simply not comment on something we did not believe in. It's more fun and self rewarding to disagree in condenscending witty remarks, using pics to drive the point home even more and then topping it off with a hilarious gif to put the cherry on top. Once you realize it ain't personal it's quite hilarious.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exist, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

2. Advertisement
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rizolltizide View Post
    Some of them make good music, though. You gotta give them that.
    there is that
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame jthomas666's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Stressed on TideFans.com

If you fall into the second category above, then I'm not really sure why you felt the need to comment on my post.... except to cause a fuss.
    I may disagree with you, but I'm pretty sure you're not Hitler.

Post Thanks / Like

As I said originally, IF YOU BELIEVE IN MY VERSION OF SATAN, it makes perfect sense. IF Satan is the supernatural being that he is alleged to be, and he has control of an army of Demons, it seems only logical that he could orchestrate something akin to Paul Harvey's description. If you cannot see that, I'm not sure what else to tell you.

On the other hand, if you DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR IS A SATAN, then I can completely understand why you would believe this is trite and simplistic.

If you fall into the second category above, then I'm not really sure why you felt the need to comment on my post.... except to cause a fuss. Thanks, and have a nice day.
    fixed it for you.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    So, today are you for or against big government and crony capitalism?
    don't try to hijack the thread. the important question for today is are you for or against Satan and his army of lesser imps and demons

-Bertrand Russell

ó Thomas Pynchon

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bamabuzzard View Post
    It simply wouldn't be the "Non-Sports Board" thing to do to simply not comment on something we did not believe in. It's more fun and self rewarding to disagree in condenscending witty remarks, using pics to drive the point home even more and then topping it off with a hilarious gif to put the cherry on top. Once you realize it ain't personal it's quite hilarious.

Well, there are all manner of lesser imps and demons, Pete, but the great Satan hisself is red and scaly with a bifurcated tail, and he carries a hay fork.

-Bertrand Russell

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame DiamondDust's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    don't try to hijack the thread. the important question for today is are you for or against Satan and his army of lesser imps and demons
    Didn't that Johnny fellow from Georgia already deal with Satan and The Demons?
    ďWe have 45 men suited up. They're all supposed to be ready to play.Ē

-Bill Belichick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    Didn't that Johnny fellow from Georgia already deal with Satan and The Demons?
    they're quite resilient i hear.

-Bertrand Russell

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame cbi1972's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Shocked on TideFans.com

Well, there are all manner of lesser imps and demons, Pete, but the great Satan hisself is red and scaly with a bifurcated tail, and he carries a hay fork.
    Tommy Johnson: I had to be up at that there crossroads last midnight, to sell my soul to the devil.

Ulysses Everett McGill: Well, ain't it a small world, spiritually speaking. Pete and Delmar just been baptized and saved. I guess I'm the only one that remains unaffiliated.
    Audemus jura nostra defendere
    "When a loaf of bread looks like a banquet, I've no right buying tobacco. " - Grandpa Joe

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    A good starting point would be do "you" believe there is a spiritual realm that is in this world that we cannot see influencing people through physical things? Deep subject matter but I believe a good question nonetheless.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exist, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

Suspended
    Post Thanks / Like
    Paging lilred to the Non-Sports board...lilred to Non-Sports.

BamaNation Hall of Fame cbi1972's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Shocked on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton View Post
    Paging lilred to the Non-Sports board...lilred to Non-Sports.
    I miss me some bamabake
    Audemus jura nostra defendere
    "When a loaf of bread looks like a banquet, I've no right buying tobacco. " - Grandpa Joe

BamaNation Hall of Fame RVTIDER's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Wicked on TideFans.com

Wow this thread has turned in to a religious, satan, god kinda thread. Who would have thunk it from the title.
    God is great, beer is good and people are crazy.