Santorum: Satan is working on the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
It's been a while since Satan was an issue in a presidential campaign, for sure.

RVTIDER

Hall of Fame
Oct 29, 2004
Tuscaloosa, Al.
Some have posted their predictions here about one candidate or the other. I feel it is time for me to make a prediction. Santorum may become the butt of a few jokes here and there.

RVTIDER

Hall of Fame
Oct 29, 2004
Tuscaloosa, Al.
Oh, yeah, Satan grabbed hold of me a LONG time ago. I wear make-up, jeans, am the primary bread-winner in my marriage, like to dance to rock 'n roll, and my tubes are tied. I'm going to hell for sure!
I know someone who would tell you there is no such thing as hell, and she is a republican I hear. So feel safe.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Santorum's breaking out the fundamentalism. Even says "mainstream Protestantism" is being adversely affected by Satan's work. <sigh> I'm thinking this isn't going to go over too well....

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3s.htm
Shocked it took so long for someone to post this one.

Lest we forget that Hillary and Obama's hero, Saul Alinsky, dedicated his book to the devil. This ain't the first cat to talk about the deble. The Mormon has to be having a hearty chuckle as is the Jeremiah Wright congregant.

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins — or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer
"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.