Santorum: Satan is working on the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Wow, thats another 20 minutes of my life that I will never get back:eek:
I'll just say this - Santorum will NEVER be elected POTUS and you can take that to the bank!
I don't think that's a huge bet even without this stuff. Obama is sooooooooooooo mediocre. And Santorum ain't getting anywhere near beating Obama.

nx4bama

All-SEC
Apr 8, 2010
NW Alabama
the presumption that the "fall" of America is because of "turning from God" is absurd. there are multiple levels to that absurdity.

i don't think its a big deal one way or the other. its information. if he wants to spend his time trying to convince the electorate that the problems with the US are because of satan's influence, have at it, but don't whine when people ask you about it.
the article sited a speech at a university...... not anything that he has said to try and "convince the electorate"

GreatMarch

All-SEC
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham, AL
I'll just say this - Santorum will NEVER be elected POTUS and you can take that to the bank!
It was also said a black man would never be elected President, so I guess they were half wrong.
Besides, this country was dumb enough to elect Obama, it is dumb enough to elect Santorum as President.:smile:

Come to think of it, Santorum and Obama is a worse choice than McCain and Obama.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
the article sited a speech at a university...... not anything that he has said to try and "convince the electorate"
i hope the speech was built on a solid foundation ;)

he is trying to convince the electorate that obama, the democrats, secularism, etc. are turning the nation from God. it is coming up in speech after speech.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
This key. This key was on your daddy’s wrist when he was shot down over Hanoi. He was captured, put in a Vietnamese prison camp. He knew if the gooks ever saw the key it’d be confiscated, taken away. The way your dad looked at it, that key was your birthright. He’d be damned if any slopes were gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy’s birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something. His arse. Five long years, he wore this key up his arse. Then he died of dysentery, he gave me the key. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my arse two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the key to you.

Carry on... ;)

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Well...I am now officially depressed over the lack of an electable conservative candidate. I've tried to remain optimistic, but this is the last straw.

Last edited:

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Just curious... are you going to call Santorum and Gingrich "The Catholics" from now on?
Mitt was attacked for his faith. Just pointing out how it pulled attention away from him on that issue that he has been defending for 6 years. Why? Do you care? Is he not Mormon. I wasn't using it as a pejorative. Anti-religious bigots do that. I'm not afraid of people of faith.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Hillary said the same thing about Lord Obama.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I am amazed at how the media will create a narrative when none exists and candidates and the public will give it life. If anything shows why RS won't be president it is because of his inability to shape the narrative, stay disciplined and on message. He is allowing the premise to be made by the media. Just ignore it and move on.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I am amazed at how the media will create a narrative when none exists and candidates and the public will give it life. If anything shows why RS won't be president it is because of his inability to shape the narrative, stay disciplined and on message. He is allowing the premise to be made by the media. Just ignore it and move on.
he won't be president because he is a toxic individual. no one likes him. he is very disciplined and on message. that message is what makes him toxic and unlikable.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Mitt was attacked for his faith. Just pointing out how it pulled attention away from him on that issue that he has been defending for 6 years. Why? Do you care? Is he not Mormon. I wasn't using it as a pejorative. Anti-religious bigots do that. I'm not afraid of people of faith.
Glad you have no fear of radical Islamists - their faith is unquestionable. They will gladly die for it...and kill you for it, too.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Glad you have no fear of radical Islamists - their faith is unquestionable. They will gladly die for it...and kill you for it, too.
And that clearly applies to what he said. :rolleyes:

In the same spirit, I will henceforth lump people who take tylenol for headaches in with meth heads and heroine addicts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.