2013 Recruiting: *** RB Tyren Jones Commits to Alabama ***

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL
Re: Tyren Jones

That's the number 3 and number 6 rated RB on 247 atm and you've got to think that if Tenpenny has the same type of sophomore year his senior year and camps well like he did before he broke his ankle than he could end up being the top RB. Looks like UA is done with one position in recruiting

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

That's the number 3 and number 6 rated RB on 247 atm and you've got to think that if Tenpenny has the same type of sophomore year his senior year and camps well like he did before he broke his ankle than he could end up being the top RB. Looks like UA is done with one position in recruiting
i think they still will take a guy listed a a rb Alvin Kamara but i see him as an ath

CapstoneGrad06

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2006
Houston, Texas

This is a phenomenal pick-up. His size won't wow you, but he'll be a tremendous asset to the Alabama running game in the future. I had read that he and his father were intent on him playing in a pro-style offense. So much that they moved to an area where the high school program used those philosophies on offense.

ElkhartTider

All-American
Jan 13, 2005
Elkhart, Indiana
This is a phenomenal pick-up. His size won't wow you, but he'll be a tremendous asset to the Alabama running game in the future. I had read that he and his father were intent on him playing in a pro-style offense. So much that they moved to an area where the high school program used those philosophies on offense.
I just watched some of his junior film... very similar offense to what we run.
He's obviously very talented but he's also got a heck of an o line in front of him! Haha

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

I just watched some of his junior film... very similar offense to what we run.
He's obviously very talented but he's also got a heck of an o line in front of him! Haha
What impressed me is he doesn't come down after 1st contact very often..Another impressive RB coming to Bama..That Bama took from Georgia..Georgia folks really must hate Coach Saban now..LOL

ElephanTideis

All-SEC
Aug 17, 2008

At this point Brent Calloway should go ahead and move to LB this spring. He could compete for the Sam spot.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL

Roll Tide! Welcome to Alabama. I'll get to see Jones first hand as my son's team (Brookwood) will play Walton in the Dome to start the season.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.