Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame gmart74's Avatar
    My Mood
    Innocent on TideFans.com

Re: Today's Question: What creeps you out?

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    I'm with you on that, one.

I used to date a girl who was completely grossed out whenever she heard the words "moist" or "wound". They didn't have to be used together (God forbid!) and the context made no difference. You could say, "I checked the clothes in the dryer, but they were still moist." It'd make her gag. Weird.
    I once told a girl I had seen a horrific axe wound and she slapped me.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    Mellow on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by MegaVars View Post
    I was unaware your real name was Dirk Diggler......huh, who knew?
    got to put on...mamamama boogie shoes...and boogie wid you
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by skibama View Post
    Spiders...and my next door neighbor.
    1. Are you female?
    2. Do you live next door to an architect that cycles a lot and writes you drunken messages professing his obsessive feelings for you?

"Sometimes the juice is worth the squeeze." - Marcus Luttrell, 'Service - A Navy SEAL at War'

BamaNation Hall of Fame RVTIDER's Avatar
    My Mood
    Wicked on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahDare View Post
    1. Are you female?
    2. Do you live next door to an architect that cycles a lot and writes you drunken messages professing his obsessive feelings for you?

Post of the decade
    God is great, beer is good and people are crazy.

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    Inspired on TideFans.com

Don't like spiders at all. It's not so much that I can't deal with them. I'll kill them, no problem. But I don't like them. And its especially bad if it is a brown recluse or black widow. Last summer I needed to turn the water off to do some plumbing work and when I lifted the lid to the water main in the front yard, a huge black widow spider was staring me in the face, and sitting not 3 inches from my hand. I go in the house and get some spider poison spray and completely drench the entire area with it. And stomp on the dead spider to boot.

There are times that I can't deal with traumatic injuries, whether seeing them on tv or reading about them. For example, there was an article posted on the football board back before the NC game about the jet ski accident AJ McCarron was in when he was a kid. As I was reading through that article, I literally started feeling faint, and I had to stop reading it and go to the restroom to throw some cold water on my face.

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahDare View Post
    1. Are you female?

that's funny stuff right there, i don't care who you are

My Mood
    Wicked on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TideEngineer08 View Post
    Don't like spiders at all. It's not so much that I can't deal with them. I'll kill them, no problem. But I don't like them. And its especially bad if it is a brown recluse or black widow. Last summer I needed to turn the water off to do some plumbing work and when I lifted the lid to the water main in the front yard, a huge black widow spider was staring me in the face, and sitting not 3 inches from my hand. I go in the house and get some spider poison spray and completely drench the entire area with it. And stomp on the dead spider to boot.

There are times that I can't deal with traumatic injuries, whether seeing them on tv or reading about them. For example, there was an article posted on the football board back before the NC game about the jet ski accident AJ McCarron was in when he was a kid. As I was reading through that article, I literally started feeling faint, and I had to stop reading it and go to the restroom to throw some cold water on my face.
    True factoid here....You are NEVER more than 6 feet away from a spider. There are lots of them critters out there.

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    Inspired on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RVTIDER View Post
    True factoid here....You are NEVER more than 6 feet away from a spider. There are lots of them critters out there.
    Yep. Funny thing is, snakes don't bother me quite as bad. But I'm not a huge fan of them either. In reference to the Satan thread, I knew a guy who believed all snakes were the literal reincarnation of Satan, and he went out of his way to kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by TideEngineer08 View Post
    Yep. Funny thing is, snakes don't bother me quite as bad. But I'm not a huge fan of them either. In reference to the Satan thread, I knew a guy who believed all snakes were the literal reincarnation of Satan, and he went out of his way to kill them.
    OH, snakes.... forgot all about snakes! I don't even like to look at them through the glass at the zoo!!! GEEZZ!!!!

My Mood
    Wicked on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by nx4bama View Post
    OH, snakes.... forgot all about snakes! I don't even like to look at them through the glass at the zoo!!! GEEZZ!!!!
    You get used to them when you see one every day.

Quote Originally Posted by RVTIDER View Post
    You get used to them when you see one every day.
    was that another penis joke? guess that's why my wife doesn't mind them.....

BamaNation Hall of Fame cbi1972's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

I never understood the snake phobia.
    Audemus jura nostra defendere
    "When a loaf of bread looks like a banquet, I've no right buying tobacco. " - Grandpa Joe

BamaNation All-SEC happytidefan's Avatar
    My Mood
    Aggressive0 on TideFans.com

Reading materials in health facility waiting rooms. Have you ever sat back and watched how folks turn the page after licking their finger? Pay attention....you will NEVER pick up a magazine in the doctor's office again.
    nita - Roll Tide Roll!