Today's Question: What creeps you out?

nx4bama

All-SEC
Apr 8, 2010
NW Alabama
Yep. Funny thing is, snakes don't bother me quite as bad. But I'm not a huge fan of them either. In reference to the Satan thread, I knew a guy who believed all snakes were the literal reincarnation of Satan, and he went out of his way to kill them.
OH, snakes.... forgot all about snakes! I don't even like to look at them through the glass at the zoo!!! GEEZZ!!!!

happytidefan

All-SEC
Jul 24, 2008
Columbus, Mississippi
Reading materials in health facility waiting rooms. Have you ever sat back and watched how folks turn the page after licking their finger? Pay attention....you will NEVER pick up a magazine in the doctor's office again.:eek2:

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Roaches. Its not a phobia or anything, but if I see a roach I have to kill it cuz I hate being in the room with one. One time I woke up in the middle of the night and saw a roach crawling across the floor (which was carpet) so I smacked it and went downstairs to get some toilet paper to pick it up with. When I got back upstairs, it was gone. Creeped me out so bad I went and slept on the couch downstairs...

I

It's On A Slab

I get creeped out by the people who do facial modifications like piercing the lips, cheeks, have mini horns implanted on their foreheads, their tongues split.
We were on the van headed to the rental car place at the Seattle airport back in April.

I shoot you not, there was a guy walking in front of us at a crosswalk who had horn impants on his head. He turned and glared at the bus driver....he had his incisors capped to where they were long vampire fangs. Later on, I found out that there was some sort of freaks convention in town. A girl dressed as a pony with a tail, and her guy was made up to look like a centaur. We walked into the downtown Holiday Inn, only to be met by Robin Hood and Little Red Robin coming down the stairs.

And I hadn't even started drinking yet.

NatchezTider

All-SEC
Jan 13, 2000
Natchez, Ms. USA
rattlesnakes and water moccasins. . . and my hunting club has plenty of both. killed the biggest rattler of my life during bow season. 15 rattles and a button. scared the **** out of me when i saw it!

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
We were on the van headed to the rental car place at the Seattle airport back in April.

I shoot you not, there was a guy walking in front of us at a crosswalk who had horn impants on his head. He turned and glared at the bus driver....he had his incisors capped to where they were long vampire fangs. Later on, I found out that there was some sort of freaks convention in town. A girl dressed as a pony with a tail, and her guy was made up to look like a centaur. We walked into the downtown Holiday Inn, only to be met by Robin Hood and Little Red Robin coming down the stairs.

And I hadn't even started drinking yet.
See what I mean? They're just creepy. <shudder>

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.