Today's Question: What creeps you out?

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
When you lived in Oz, I told you that you were in for a lifetime of such goings on.

We were on the van headed to the rental car place at the Seattle airport back in April.

I shoot you not, there was a guy walking in front of us at a crosswalk who had horn impants on his head. He turned and glared at the bus driver....he had his incisors capped to where they were long vampire fangs. Later on, I found out that there was some sort of freaks convention in town. A girl dressed as a pony with a tail, and her guy was made up to look like a centaur. We walked into the downtown Holiday Inn, only to be met by Robin Hood and Little Red Robin coming down the stairs.

And I hadn't even started drinking yet.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
:) took me a minute to realize that was dick cheney... my first thought was, is he afraid of old men..... guns.... tuxedos....

at second glance, the guy on cheney's left seems to share your fear
The guy on his left looks like Charles Nelson Reilly, the guy on his right is really creepy.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.