Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BamaNation First Team 3 tide tats's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Buzzed on TideFans.com

Re: interesting Tide article I found

My favorite is #10! A lot of people forgot without Shula there is no drive for "the kick" and much much more. Mike Shula is Alabama always will be. It made me more mad than words can explain when people were dogging him. I for one appreciate him for what he did and will always be one of my favorites if not my favorite BAMA man of all time!!!
    It is what it is

2. Advertisement
    Post Thanks / Like

Enjoyed the article. Thanks for posting.
    "Bryant can take his'n and beat your'n, and then he can turn around and take your'n and beat his'n." -- Houston Oiler head coach Bum Phillips, a former player under Coach Bryant

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3 tide tats View Post
    My favorite is #10! A lot of people forgot without Shula there is no drive for "the kick" and much much more. Mike Shula is Alabama always will be. It made me more mad than words can explain when people were dogging him. I for one appreciate him for what he did and will always be one of my favorites if not my favorite BAMA man of all time!!!
    Then just keep dogging the people who know what went on in that sick regime. BTW, reply to this post only by PM...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

BamaNation All-SEC luvthat_TIDE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

That is a good article, Thanks.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation Third Team
    Post Thanks / Like

guys, i'm glad you liked it - for the most part at least - as i'm the one who wrote it. didn't want to say so at first, as i DID NOT read all the posting rules before posting and wasnt sure if posting links to other sites was frowned upon or not (sorry mod).

nonetheless, i do plan on hanging out here as much as i can and love the site - the "latest bama news" thread is one of the best ive ever seen on any mb.

if you like, i'll let you know when i post new Bama articles. i'm Chuck's new Tide/SEC contributor hope by being here i can both spread word of the site and get more Tide news and info than i can living in Atlanta. i have season tix and have for some time now, but the level of Tide coverage we get here sux rocks.

thanks again for having me.