Game Thread: ****Official Game Thread - Bama vs. Hogs @ the Pig Pen****

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I was at a several Tennessee games during the CMG era (I'm playing nice by using the correct spelling) and they were exceptionally effective at creating turnovers on inbounds plays when CMG was here, was exceedingly frustrating.

Times, they are a changing.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
Gotta be the biggest win of Gran'ts tenure right? I mean, on the road, by double digits without the two best players while losing another one of out top players during the first half.

This team is gelling at the right time, love watching the energy we play with.

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
while that is true, when he is left in the backcourt to bring the ball across by himself against 1 guy and he cant do it, he shouldnt be in the game...
I think Eblin is more than capable of handling the ball. I also think Grant trusts him to make the right decisions like pulling the ball up when we have a lead instead of forcing something. As mentioned he plays great D. If you noticed when Cooper got the big steal Eblin was screaming for a timeout. A guy turning it over once doesn't mean he is incapable of playing the point. He can't score but at least he knows it, the ball seems to move well when he is in the game.

Great effort by the guys tonight, I really like how we got point contributions from everyone on the team. Very active hands on defense were huge for us tonight. I also love the way Steele uses his body to draw fouls. You can just see his experience and knowledge of the game whenever he has it.

Hope Lacy is able to come back from that ankle injury. We will most likely need him.

hoopjsn

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
Had to go to a work function and didn't see it...awesome win. Sucks about Lacey. Next season should be fun!

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Very good win by the Tide tonight. Any win in Fayetteville is big. The game Saturday between Miss State and Bama is huge for both teams.
Congrats Bama and Coach Grant!!

im4datide

All-SEC
Sep 6, 2001
Spring Hill,TN
Big win tonight..congrats to our guys and coaching staff! My 3 year old granddaughter was running around in the family room while I was watching the game hollering "Roll Tide" & "kill the piggies". If you ask her who eats boogers she will tell you Awbarn fans! She's learning the right things! LOL

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Nice win it should look good on the tournament resume, always good to get a road victory in this conference. Here is to hoping Lacy is ok and that the probable return of Green on Saturday keeps us rolling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.