Game Thread: ****Official Game Thread - Bama vs. Hogs @ the Pig Pen****

Status
Not open for further replies.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
Thanks, thats what I thought. I commented on the shot before the shot clock expired, looked away, and we were inbounding it

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Our team is playing extremely hard tonight. They're playing together and they're shooting the ball with confidence.
I love the fact we were down 12 early and fought right back and not only got back into the game, but also have a 4-point advantage at the half.
Let's see how the team comes out in the second half, but color me very impressed by their overall performance thus far.

TrueGritnPluck

Suspended
Nov 21, 2011
Looking much more confident. Wish we could get some good news about TL and his ankle. This is the pace I thought CAG wanted in every game, I am shocked we are letting it rip in this game, at this time, on the road

BamaMTA06

All-SEC
Sep 9, 2007
Our team is playing extremely hard tonight. They're playing together and they're shooting the ball with confidence.
I love the fact we were down 12 early and fought right back and not only got back into the game, but also have a 4-point advantage at the half.
Let's see how the team comes out in the second half, but color me very impressed by their overall performance thus far.
I like that we got down 10, came back, got down 12, and now lead by 4.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.