Game Thread: ****Official Game Thread - Bama vs. Hogs @ the Pig Pen****

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGritnPluck

Suspended
Nov 21, 2011
Yeah. One tactic Anderson uses is anesthetizing the refs with dozens of ticky-tack reachins and hand checks. They usually just quit calling them...
I posted about Barbie having these same comments after they played up there - not that I cared

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Gotta love where grant is taking this program. Shorthanded and gutting out road wins. The day where basketball is competitive like our football team is coming y'all.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
A gritty performance tonight, and a BIG win.

Have I previously mentioned how much I like CAG? Just checking, lol.

Looking forward to going to T-town for the state game on Saturday. Have I previously mentioned how much I don't like $tansbury? Just saying...

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Gotta love where grant is taking this program. Shorthanded and gutting out road wins. The day where basketball is competitive like our football team is coming y'all.
I remember a few years ago when we couldn't win on the road. EVER. CAG is teaching our young team mental toughness and I love how they're playing.

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
I can't imagine a more impressive win with Lacey going down early on top of our other issues. I was hoping but not expecting to win going into this one, so my night and day tomorrow just got much cheerier.

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
I can't imagine a more impressive win with Lacey going down early on top of our other issues. I was hoping but not expecting to win going into this one, so my night and day tomorrow just got much cheerier.
I thought we had no chance after Lacey went down.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
A gritty performance tonight, and a BIG win.

Have I previously mentioned how much I like CAG? Just checking, lol.

Looking forward to going to T-town for the state game on Saturday. Have I previously mentioned how much I don't like $tansbury? Just saying...
I posted earlier that, at last, we can break a press and inbound the ball against pressure - usually with ease. I never thought I'd see it again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.