Asking For Recommendations For My Alabama Room

N AL Tider

1st Team
Jun 18, 2007
Sweet Home AL
Yeah, growing up my bedroom was an UA room. The walls were a mid-grey color and an UA border. My room was like that when I 10 yrs old. Then my parents built and asked what kind of room I wanted 3yrs later..my reply was UA room, duh!

I agree its a great color for crimson pix.

BamaSam1

Scout Team
Dec 12, 2011
If you have a restroom dedicated solely to your Bama Room, I would sugest draining and drying the toilet,and then place an auburn sticker in the bottom of it. That way you can "URINATE" on the barn any time the urge arises.

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
If you have a restroom dedicated solely to your Bama Room, I would sugest draining and drying the toilet,and then place an auburn sticker in the bottom of it. That way you can "URINATE" on the barn any time the urge arises.
Hahahahaha... best idea yet... And strangely, I don't think the wife would have a problem with me doing that!

arkie323

Nov 26, 2013
I did my home office a few years ago in "elephant grey". I found it at WalMart. I don't know if they still have it.

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.