I think the POTUS is a racist.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
racist in chief gives an inspired speech. he kind of reminds me of david duke.

"everyone plays by the same rules"
really- i guess that means i can start selling guns to mexicans to help them kill their enemies in the drug trade. im so glad he feels this way.

lafella

Hall of Fame
Nov 27, 2006
Baldwin County, AL.
Re: ROTUS Gives Another Speech

I've thought of plenty of bad things about him and some of his decisions.. but I can't say I've ever thought racist when thinking of Obama.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md

i think when time after time after time he shows his racial preference, then eventually you have to call a racist a racist.
would ya'll feel better if i softened the language a bit and just referred to him as the bigot in chief, hypocrite in chief, sell out in chief? take your pick.

lafella

Hall of Fame
Nov 27, 2006
Baldwin County, AL.

i think when time after time after time he shows his racial preference, then eventually you have to call a racist a racist.
would ya'll feel better if i softened the language a bit and just referred to him as the bigot in chief, hypocrite in chief, sell out in chief? take your pick.
cowardly chief works for me.

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL

Aren't you (gmart) one of the ones on here that screams "racist card" all the time, when people of color call someone "racist"? You follow it up usually with the comment that the person that brings up the "racist card" is usually the racist. Things that make you go hmmmmmm......

GreatMarch

All-SEC
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham, AL

I am not going to call him a racist. But he is using a double standard. The man has said that race should never be a factor, an excuse, or a detriment. We should all come together as equals without the spectrum of skin color. Then he launches a video asking for the help of African Americans? Isn't he talking out of both sides of his mouth.
Besides, he thinks he is losing the African American vote so he makes this video?

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

racist in chief gives an inspired speech. he kind of reminds me of david duke...

"everyone plays by the same rules"
really- i guess that means i can start selling guns to mexicans to help them kill their enemies in the drug trade. im so glad he feels this way.
I think the original intent of "Fast & Furious" was merely a charade to make it look like US citizens were at fault for the guns making their way into Mexico. That would supposedly be the catalyst for a new, widespread gun ban in the US. Luckily for all of us it backfired on them.
Still though, I'm not sure terms "racist" and 'bigot" are entirely accurate in describing BHO. Granted, he does seem to be behind the largest increase in race and class warfare of the past 100 years.
It's unfortunate that blacks across this country fail to realize that he only pretends to be one of them in order to get them to vote him for a second term in office. In reality they are, in his eyes and those of the majority of the Democrat Party, little more than "useful idiots". What's really sad is that they vote for him because he's black. Knowing that as a general rule, black citizens of this country are able to think for themselves and see through all the BS presented by politicians. Too bad they fail to use that ability when it comes to one of their own. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md

Aren't you (gmart) one of the ones on here that screams "racist card" all the time, when people of color call someone "racist"? You follow it up usually with the comment that the person that brings up the "racist card" is usually the racist. Things that make you go hmmmmmm......
i can categorically state that i have never used the term "racist card" in my entire life. maybe you are confusing me with some of your ilk that use it "all the time." these are turbulent times so i can see how everything can be confusing but at least get your facts correct before hurling allegations. ;)

I

It's On A Slab

i can categorically state that i have never used the term "racist card" in my entire life. maybe you are confusing me with some of your ilk that use it "all the time." these are turbulent times so i can see how everything can be confusing but at least get your facts correct before hurling allegations. ;)
Oh, please. That is a recurrent theme in your posts. This thread wouldn't exist were it not for this obsession.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Considering his book was inspired by a Jeremiah Wright sermon that talked about "white man's greed runs a world in need." I would conclude that he clearly has a payback mentality. If you haven't heard racial resentment or the need for "social justice" then you have never listened to Obama speak....ever.

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007

I don't see it as any more racist than the "United Negro College Fund". How can you even get tax exempt status for that?

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

Considering his book was inspired by a Jeremiah Wright sermon that talked about "white man's greed runs a world in need." I would conclude that he clearly has a payback mentality. If you haven't heard racial resentment or the need for "social justice" then you have never listened to Obama speak....ever.
they're coming for you

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.