Game Thread: ****Official Game Thread - Bama @ Home vs. The Barn****

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
I think there has been a lot of mediocre to bad offense tonight. I know we play great defense but I think your analogy is a bit unfair. Also it is much easier to watch great defense in football than it is in basketball IMO. Good defense in football brings crushing hits and other fun things.

Idk if it has been our lineups or what tonight but we seem a bit out of sync the whole night.
I've seen Alabama football since the late 70s and I know there have been plenty of games where our offense wasn't great, but defense carried the day. That is what is happening today with basketball. I hear the criticism alot about Bama football. I know this year many thought the LSU-Bama game was boring. I say just win, baby.

deuce_deuce

3rd Team
Dec 14, 2011
Hoover, AL
our team needed this. we can go back and look at the tape and see that our offensive execution has got to increase. we gotta push the ball as much as possible in transition b/c our offensive sets come and go with our jumpshots

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
I've seen Alabama football since the late 70s and I know there have been plenty of games where our offense wasn't great, but defense carried the day. That is what is happening today with basketball. I hear the criticism alot about Bama football. I know this year many thought the LSU-Bama game was boring. I say just win, baby.
Oh I'll take the win, just wasn't the most exciting win ever but hey we beat Auburn. I do think strong defense translates better in football as far as viewing experience. The refs didn't help my enjoyment of the game better. Just seemed like we didn't have it together on offense tonight, compared to how we have been the past few games.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Thanks for all the updates; especially the last few minutes of the game.

I tried ESPN update on my computer but its never as fast as this thread and is still behind with the slow internet I'm getting here at the hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.