Anyone watching "Justified" on FX?

This season seems to be building to quite a climax. Some new characters are great additions to the show. I have always liked Neal McDonough, who is the new super villain, although it's hard to replace actress Margo Martindale who was killed off last year.

I recently saw Elmore Leonard (the writer who inspired the show) on TV. He's in his 80's and still churning out some really good books.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame DiamondDust's Avatar

Re: Anyone watching "Justified" on FX?

I got a funny/frustrating story about this show:

A while back I did some photos of Archibald's for Roll Bama Roll. Typical stuff of the interior and exterior, but it got a lot of traffic. Anyways, flash forward to January where I read a message about how Facebook had put messages from non-friends in a folder called "Other Messages" and people were missing out on checking it. I decide to check mine. What did I find?

A communication from a production designer on Justified. He had seen the Archibald's photos and wanted to hire me to photograph other BBQ shacks to serve as reference material for the upcoming season. He sent the message in October... I didn't know about it until January.

Needless to say, I didn't get that job.
    “We have 45 men suited up. They're all supposed to be ready to play.”

-Bill Belichick

My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

I thoroughly enjoy Justified. I've been a Timothy Olyphant fan since Deadwood. I love the repartee between him and Boyd Crowder, who is one of the most interesting characters I've seen on tv in a while.
    "Sometimes the juice is worth the squeeze." - Marcus Luttrell, 'Service - A Navy SEAL at War'

BamaNation All-American RogueElephant's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

The story line is taking a nice twist. The series should be around for at least 3-4 more seasons.
    Why did Tennessee choose orange as their team color? You can wear it to the game on Saturday, hunting on Sunday, and picking up trash along the highways the rest of the week.

The avatar is my former assistant who I think of as my adopted daugther. She is smart, funny, likeable and a Acct & Finance grad of Fullerton and given the right guidance would light the world on fire. Just don't tell her I said that.

The final showdown between Raylan and Quarles, whenever it happens, will be epic!

Suspended

Loved Deadwood. I think when I finish Breaking Bad and Friday Night Lights I'll check out Justified and Sons of Anarchy.

Looking for a high body count in the finale next Tuesday. I wonder if Quarles (played by Neal McDonough) gets popped. He is such a good villain, they might keep him around for next year. Also wondering if Dickie Bennett survived getting shot by Raylan -- looked like a shoulder shot. Hopefully, the trooper that Quarles shot at the end of last week will also survive. Obviously I am having fun watching "Justified."