Anyone watching "Justified" on FX?

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
This season seems to be building to quite a climax. Some new characters are great additions to the show. I have always liked Neal McDonough, who is the new super villain, although it's hard to replace actress Margo Martindale who was killed off last year.

I recently saw Elmore Leonard (the writer who inspired the show) on TV. He's in his 80's and still churning out some really good books.

I got a funny/frustrating story about this show:

A while back I did some photos of Archibald's for Roll Bama Roll. Typical stuff of the interior and exterior, but it got a lot of traffic. Anyways, flash forward to January where I read a message about how Facebook had put messages from non-friends in a folder called "Other Messages" and people were missing out on checking it. I decide to check mine. What did I find?

A communication from a production designer on Justified. He had seen the Archibald's photos and wanted to hire me to photograph other BBQ shacks to serve as reference material for the upcoming season. He sent the message in October... I didn't know about it until January.

Needless to say, I didn't get that job.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
I thoroughly enjoy Justified. I've been a Timothy Olyphant fan since Deadwood. I love the repartee between him and Boyd Crowder, who is one of the most interesting characters I've seen on tv in a while.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Looking for a high body count in the finale next Tuesday. I wonder if Quarles (played by Neal McDonough) gets popped. He is such a good villain, they might keep him around for next year. Also wondering if Dickie Bennett survived getting shot by Raylan -- looked like a shoulder shot. Hopefully, the trooper that Quarles shot at the end of last week will also survive. Obviously I am having fun watching "Justified." :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.