If John Bonham of Led Zepplin had not died

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
In through the outdoor, anyone? I think that gave us a glimpse of the direction the band was headed. That coupled with Plants single releases . I guess I am in the minority, I think they may have went more top 40 radio friendly as they aged. But in the 70's, there wasn't another band close.

I saw the the show in Birmingham , thought it was '76,but I guess it was '77. Fantastic show!!! Zep were gods!!! My brother and I went round and round debating who was a better drummer, Bonham or Moon. Bonham was great, Moon was a freak.

Oh , and Achilles last stand is a song I absolutely love from Presence. Don't know why I like the song, maybe cause I know it was right after Plants near fatal accident and was recorded while he was still in a wheelchair.

Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
A lot of great drummers out there.....heck no one is going to blast you. But Bonzo was a legend and always will be as THE drummer for the world's best ever rock band.

I've been listing to Page and Plant's "No Quarter" in my truck's CD player for the past couple weeks. Here's the song that was playing when I pulled in my driveway tonight....

Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
This video is of a Hungarian guitarist who plays in a Hungarian metal band called Sub Zero.

I ran across him a few years ago and subscribed because I really dug his covers - like this one. He's sort of an inspiration to me.......I mean who wouldn't enjoy playing guitar as good as he does - at his age - and with his own style.

BTW - if you can find his Highway Star cover - that's actually my fav.

Here's his latest....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.