Pat Robertson: Legalize Marijuana

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
clicky

“I really believe we should treat marijuana the way we treat beverage alcohol,” Mr. Robertson said in an interview on Wednesday. “I’ve never used marijuana and I don’t intend to, but it’s just one of those things that I think: this war on drugs just hasn’t succeeded.”

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Makes perfect sense. Legalize and tax it. Like prostitution. Quit throwing wasteful resources at it. It's going to happen, clean out our prisons of pot smokers, quit spending billions of dollars attempting to police it.

Ditto for prostitution. Make 'em get a business license, require them to have quarterly check ups by approved doctors (cottage industry created - more jobs in the medical field). Tax revenues go up, vice-squad activities go down, it's a win-win for the local govt.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I think he picks what he wants to talk about by going to Wikipedia, hitting the random article button until he comes across something that looks like it might be controversial, and then spouting off the first point in the article that tickles his fancy.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
wow, PR says something normal and the state of maryland starts to recognize the 2nd amendment exists. definitely signs of the apocalypse.

RogueElephant

All-American
Mar 15, 2007
Los Angeles
Ditto for prostitution. Make 'em get a business license, require them to have quarterly check ups by approved doctors (cottage industry created - more jobs in the medical field). Tax revenues go up, vice-squad activities go down, it's a win-win for the local govt.
As a former whore to many Hollywood girls I object to paying taxes of getting a business license. So many street vendors all over LA do not have business licenses and sell food and many other things. It is all over LA and no one cares if they have a license. Crack down on them in LA you got some serious income.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
wow, PR says something normal and the state of maryland starts to recognize the 2nd amendment exists. definitely signs of the apocalypse.
I think maybe a close relative got popped for selling quarters in the 'hood, so he's setting up his cover. Him saying something like this makes me nervous - somethin' ain't right.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.