UA - USCe Postgame Thread...

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Roll Tide! Thanks for the updates. I could only watch at about the 9 minute mark, and wouldn't you know that is when SC cut it from 10 down to 5. Alabama basketball should be glad I can't always watch..:eek:

Glad to get this one behind us. Gotta play tough tomorrow and from here on out.

All Tide Up

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 18, 2010
We should live on the perimeter defensively against Florida. We all know what they're going to do.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
A win is a win, especially in tournament play. Although most thought we'd already sewn up the bid to the ncaas, at least we did not allow for the worst scenario.

Tomorrow against UF will be tough.

bama0610

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 6, 2006
It look like we packed the bags at the half. The team looked completely different for much of the 2nd half. However, we did clamp down those last 4 minutes to secure the victory. RTR

All Tide Up

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 18, 2010
Well, we have Green to hopefully contain Young this time. I am tired of losing to Florida
With good reason. Florida does all the things that can beat us. It's a very tough match-up. Alabama will have to shoot much better from the floor tomorrow than they did today. I can't wait to watch this one.

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
Whew! Scared to death there for awhile. After last Florida game we've got to have JMG inside this time to have a chance as I see it.
I'm concerned where our offense has gone since his return (not his fault) but I don't see how we can beat them without him imo. Hopefully now we're in the dance for good though which is great. RTR and let's win some more.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

efd840

1st Team
Nov 23, 2009
That was not fun. I spent the entire second half suffering late-in-his-tenure Gottfried flashbacks.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
That was not fun. I spent the entire second half suffering late-in-his-tenure Gottfried flashbacks.
There were some lineups which actually made me think the same and some which didn't. I'm sure Grant was watching the same thing. OTOH, I didn't see a single lineup which could make the perimeter shots we need. We're just going to have to ride what we have for this season and hope that we either recruit a shooter or our guards shoot about 5K treys each over the summer...

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
There were some lineups which actually made me think the same and some which didn't. I'm sure Grant was watching the same thing. OTOH, I didn't see a single lineup which could make the perimeter shots we need. We're just going to have to ride what we have for this season and hope that we either recruit a shooter or our guards shoot about 5K treys each over the summer...
Let's make that about 10-20k each

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

bamadp

All-SEC
Sep 24, 2006
Sheffield, Al.
Well, we won.The first half, our defense and rebounding were pretty good. The second half...not so much.We played the second half with no intensity, like we thought we had already won. Way too many TO's If not for our outscoring SC from the FT stripe by 19, we would have lost this game. I'd bet we don't get such a disparity in our favor tomorrow. RTR!!!

p.s. Ya think any Gamecock fans are complaining about officiating??? :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.