The Trayvon Martin Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Did she really just say this wasn't a race issue?
She's an idiot and ought to be prosecuted for perjury.

She admitted after the verdict was read she believed they had a case for 3rd degree murder, yet decided to go for 2nd degree murder.

The fact they she by-passed the grand jury says it all.

Thank goodness those lady jurors saw through this lynch mob mentality....

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Now, the malicious prosecution charge is being researched and will be filed against the State of Florida.

This is nothing but race motivated government overreaching.

Florida avoided a riot 16 months ago, and things are calmer now, but they will pay....millions.

The State attorney is being sanctioned.

Good things will come from this......in the meantime George Zimmerman was unfairly put through the ringer. :(

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I've stayed away from this thread as I've had mixed emotions on this. I know how I was as a 17 year old boy. I probably would have told Zim to mind his own business. So, why after being told by the police not to intercede, did he? So, now a 17 year old boy is dead. No, he's not the angelic 10 year old the media portrayed, he was still a boy nonetheless. There are no winners in this. I truly feel sorry for the Martin family and believe Zimmerman brought this on himself. As for the media and public figures who race baited this, shame on you.

Last edited by a moderator:

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
^^Like you, I purposefully stayed away from this thread.

And I won't even get into it. I'll just say that I feel terrible for the kid's parents. I never wish to know first hand how they feel.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Very disappointed in how the prosecution and the media have portrayed this case. I'm also very concerned at the number of sheep, especially celebrities, who have taken this slant and ran with it, greatly influencing the masses. This is a tragedy to be sure. So many mistakes on both sides.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Very disappointed in how the prosecution and the media have portrayed this case. I'm also very concerned at the number of sheep, especially celebrities, who have taken this slant and ran with it, greatly influencing the masses. This is a tragedy to be sure. So many mistakes on both sides.
Solid post.

Media abuzz this morning with talk of the Stand Your Ground law.

:conf2:

That law was never deployed by the defense in the trial.

So many uninformed "sheep".

The blind leading the blind!

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Both did things that if they hadn't none of this would have happened. The coverage (pre and post) was despicable for the most part. It should scare people how profoundly due process was shredded and how a citizen who cooperated from the outset was turned into a political scapegoat to foment racial strife. This was similar to a certain guy who made a video mocking Islam who is still behind bars and who was blamed for violence in the Middle East. This is not how our country is supposed to be.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Robert Zimmerman on Piers Morgan last night.

The whole interview is great......especially after the 8 minute mark.

At the very end (10:30) Piers is TOTALLY owned by Mr. Zimmerman....

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Both did things that if they hadn't none of this would have happened. The coverage (pre and post) was despicable for the most part. It should scare people how profoundly due process was shredded and how a citizen who cooperated from the outset was turned into a political scapegoat to foment racial strife. This was similar to a certain guy who made a video mocking Islam who is still behind bars and who was blamed for violence in the Middle East. This is not how our country is supposed to be.
Correct.

Those on the left especially should be outraged the Executive Branch (the president) chose to interject himself into a matter for the Justice Branch.

After that......it was all downhill for our justice system.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

Once you linked to this from tidefans, you may have actually tripled the number of people that actually watched this.

Shoeless

Scout Team
Jun 6, 2010

i don't watch PM for any reason. I don't think he even believes the stuff that he spews.

BamaPokerplayer

All-American
Oct 10, 2004
Watched last night and just watched it again. Robert Zimmerman was untrollable.

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
Robert Zimmerman is the most intelligent speaking person I've heard interviewed on this whole thing.
I heard this morning that protesters in California burned the Cali state flag. You know...because the the trial was in Florida.
The race baiters got the verdict they were hoping for. They wanted this acquittal to further push their hate and violence and to keep things stirred up all that much more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.