Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

More trouble @ ut? Say is ain't so!

Rumors swirling that Da'Rick Rogers has openly disobeyed CDD and is basically daring him to kick him off the team, nothing happening from CDD yet.

I fully expect an ice-cream cone comment any time now.

It's truly comical what's happening up there...
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. 2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMan09's Avatar

Re: More trouble @ ut? Say is ain't so!

HAHA..It does sound like CDD has passed out one too many ice cream cones..I love watching the viles imploding like it is now..

BamaNation First Team CrimsonPride's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

If this is true, it is a sign that the end is near. The mere fact that there is a delayed response from CDD is not a good thing. I can't way to hear how the sports talk show UT homers here in Chattanooga spin this one.
    "There's lots of Tigers and Bears, but there's only one Crimson Tide." -Mal Moore
    "It's not the will to win, but the will to prepare to win that makes the difference." - Paul (Bear) Bryant
    "Arguing with a fool proves there are two." - Doris M. Smith

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Dooley might not lose ("loose") his job due to his win/loss record but to the perception of he cannot control his team.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exist, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

BamaNation First Team CrimsonPride's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Here's a article saying that he maybe transferring to Georgia State.
    http://georgiastate.scout.com/2/1172473.html
    "There's lots of Tigers and Bears, but there's only one Crimson Tide." -Mal Moore
    "It's not the will to win, but the will to prepare to win that makes the difference." - Paul (Bear) Bryant
    "Arguing with a fool proves there are two." - Doris M. Smith

My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonPride View Post
    Here's a article saying that he maybe transferring to Georgia State.
    http://georgiastate.scout.com/2/1172473.html
    Dooley or Rogers?
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exist, no matter what man thinks.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

Quote Originally Posted by Bamabuzzard View Post
    Dooley or Rogers?
    I el-oh-el'd.
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. 2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar

Saw a blurb on Nashville TV last night, Dooley said it was being handled internally and Rogers had to do certain things to get back. Coach speak. Rogers is gone and IMO Dooley will be too after this season.
    "My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by GrayTide View Post
    Saw a blurb on Nashville TV last night, Dooley said it was being handled internally and Rogers had to do certain things to get back. Coach speak. Rogers is gone and IMO Dooley will be too after this season.
    I think this was too much of an overhaul job for Dooley at this stage in his coaching career. I respect his coaching abilities because he was able to stay on a Coach Saban staff for seven years. So I know the guy knows his stuff. But either he's not head coach material or this was a bit over his head at this stage in his career.
    Last edited by Bamabuzzard; March 30th, 2012 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by graytide View Post
    srogers is gone and imo dooley will be too after this season.
    hushyermouth!

Lurch Backwater!

BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bamabuzzard View Post
    I think this was too much of a overhaul job for Dooley at this stage in his coaching career. I respect his coaching abilities because he was able to stay on a Coach Saban staff for seven years. So I know the guy knows his stuff. But either he's not head coach material or this was a bit over his head at this stage in his career.
    I think you are right BB, the whole Fulmer didn't recruit well and most of Kiffins best signees left or never made it to Knoxville left Dooley in a deep hole. Compound that with the attitudes of Rogers and Bray and it is a formula for losing control of a team. Most UT fans I know have resigned themselves to another losing season and there ain't much happiness on Rocky Top these days.
    "My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2012/...-battle-again/

"That was the policy earlier this week as well when Dooley declined to address a two-week ban from offseason activities for Rogers for conduct detrimental to the team, which multiple sources confirmed was a physical threat to a strength coach."

Just, wow.

Coach Cochran would rip that kid in half just by yelling at him...

Lurch Backwater!

CDD is doing an amazing job at UT - they just need to give him time to clean things up. Say, 8-10 more years ought to do it. UT fans just need patience.

Lurch Backwater!