Bobby Petrino Hurt In Motorcycle Accident (and more!)

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Re: Bobby Petrino Hurt In Motorcycle Accident

It's easy to speculate now what caused the wreck. No traffic, no high speed.....a pretty young blond riding on the back....

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

Think Gerrick McGee is kicking himself right now for taking the Extension Center job?

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
I too am wondering how he's explaining the blonde on back to Mrs. Peterino
At this point honesty is probably his best and only option. Hasn't he heard don't dip your pen in the company ink? I wish he was wearin a hog head on the ride.

On a side note he said in the presser that he was hanging with his wife and kids at the lake before the accident. Guess they got boring. Also do you think saban takes this much free time in the heart of spring practice?

RobK

All-SEC
Aug 27, 2004
Holts Summit, MO
knodell.blog-city.com

Arky fans are already fearing the worst, saying it won't end well. Even in the best case, it is a huge distraction in a tough, tough pressure cooker job...remember the Coach DuBose era?

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
I didn't see his presser from yesterday where he stood there in a neck brace with a bruised face. I
However, I think I remember reading somewhere about that presser where Petrino said something along the lines of "I was on my way back from the lake with the wife. She worked me pretty good."

If he did sat that, I'm not mad about the salacious nature of it..I'm just mad that he used his wife (an innocent one ...a victim actually) to try to engage the press. Not cool man.

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
Arky fans are already fearing the worst, saying it won't end well. Even in the best case, it is a huge distraction in a tough, tough pressure cooker job...remember the Coach DuBose era?
Petrino already has problems recruiting I believe partially because of the way he left the falcons. This incident will just make it harder to win the trust of recruit's parents.

Also Mack maybe it wasn't an excuse and he actually was at the lake but went to pick up his afternoon delight. This story is bound to have no good ending. But it'll be entertaining.

Grievous Angel

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 22, 2012

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

ESPN says the hottie was hired in March 28. Like, last week.

My man don't waste no time. WOO PIG SOOIE. Gettin' with it in the Ozarks.

Of course, it is entirely possible this has been going on a while--like maybe when she was a STUDENT at Arkansas--and won't that just open up a whole 'nuther can of worms?

He's toast.

Grievous Angel

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 22, 2012

. . and off to lurk the razorback forums. I love good carnage.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida

Even if it was "innocent" (sorry, but it's hard to even type that word since I don't buy it for a second), he's given every indication that something was afoot by initially denying that he had a passenger and allowing the university to also state that in their statement.

And we all know if it wasn't something that Bobby needed to be ashamed of, he would've just 'fessed up to having her there from the get go.

buzzincuzzin

All-American
Jan 8, 2006

Didn't look like anything to be ashamed of to me.
(ceptin the dropping the bike part).

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Wow, this doesn't sound good...

"Arkansas AD Jeff Long will meet with the media at 9:45 p.m. tonight to discuss the Bobby Petrino situation."

Wow, a PC at nearly 10PM?

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham

"Arkansas AD Jeff Long will meet with the media at 9:45 p.m. tonight to discuss the Bobby Petrino situation."

<shaking head>...It's always the cover-up...

TrueGritnPluck

Suspended
Nov 21, 2011

The New Petrino theme song .......

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.