Bobby Petrino Hurt In Motorcycle Accident (and more!)

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
Re: Bobby Petrino Hurt In Motorcycle Accident

It's great that he denied there was someone riding with him at the pressed yesterday. Gonna suck having that convo with your wife while in a neck brace and with broken ribs.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al

somewhere Houston Nutt is giggling like a little girl.

Must be something about the prestigious job of Arkansas football coach.

Giant Squid

All-SEC
Aug 6, 2006

Hey, if you're gonna ride a hawg, why not ride the top hawg?

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Will one of you please "Cyber" punch me square in the nose for wanting Petrino to become our HC after Shula was fired..I cringe at that thought now..

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
I can't post the link here but you know how we always enjoy how creative Arkansas fans are with their message board names? Well, they're even funnier on wedding guestbooks. The young lady is engaged to be married and she has a wedding website, and they are SLAYING her in the guestbooks right now. It's brutal and hilarious all at the same time

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Update: OH...EHM...GEEEEE!!!

In my previous post, I said she was engaged...well...she's supposed to be marrying the team's strength & conditioning coach in June..

Not the head S&C coach, but Someone on the staff that works with S&C

Last edited:

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton

I can't post the link here but you know how we always enjoy how creative Arkansas fans are with their message board names? Well, they're even funnier on wedding guestbooks. The young lady is engaged to be married and she has a wedding website, and they are SLAYING her in the guestbooks right now. It's brutal and hilarious all at the same time
I had to check it out.Wow, those comments are merciless......but funny.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

I don't know what happened, but generally if you are a married man and you have a hot blonde half your age riding on the back of your motorcycle, it is not going to end well if your wife finds out.

This story would have been better if he gotten the Barn job, but we can't have everything.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

I betcha Petrino put his helmet on when he was explaining what happened to his wife..I would have..LOL

TrueGritnPluck

Suspended
Nov 21, 2011

Word now is Petrino was unharmed, until his wife found out and went Elin Woods on him with a Hawg Hat...........

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.