Bama vs Michigan RV parking

My wife are going to Big "D" for the Cowboy Classic in September. She unfortunatately is a DIE HARD Wolverine. Are the Bama fans going to try to park in one area? We have lot 14.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-SEC WylieTexasTider's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Bama vs Michigan RV parking

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Williams View Post
    My wife are going to Big "D" for the Cowboy Classic in September. She unfortunatately is a DIE HARD Wolverine. Are the Bama fans going to try to park in one area? We have lot 14.
    Lot 14 is the only RV lot at boss Hogg bowl. A few other private lots are around the stadium but, most don't allow parking until the day of the game. I am waiting to hear if lot 14 waives thev48 hour rule. Guarantee 50 or more BAMA RV's will be lined up well before 7pm Thursday night. We plan on being out there Wed night or first thing Thur morning.
    "What happened yesterday is history. What happens tomorrow is a mystery. What we do today makes a difference - the precious present moment."-Nick Saban

Re: Bama vs Michigan RV parking

They have opened up an overflow lot across the street. I saw maybe five Michigan rigs total when I went by.