Invisibility Cloaks coming soon! (Batteries not included)

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
Once the technology gets perfected, I'm getting one, flyng to Paris and beating the living crap out of a street mime, and having a friend videotape it for YouTube. The mime's performance will be legen-dary.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
the other issue is that you often have to be looking directly at it in front of a background. if you look at it from an angle, then the camo will be degraded and actually may make the target stand out. so cool technology but there are serious practical issues involved in making it field ready.

buzzincuzzin

All-American
Jan 8, 2006
Once the technology gets perfected, I'm getting one, flyng to Paris and beating the living crap out of a street mime, and having a friend videotape it for YouTube. The mime's performance will be legen-dary.
Now there's a mind worth looking into Staci.

RogueElephant

All-American
Mar 15, 2007
Los Angeles
I have one on now waiting aboard Riz's boat so he will take me fishing. :biggrin:

PS nothing gay about this post just wanna fish with a monkey. :)

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
mikes12 has been noted as a reader of lamebook.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.