BamaNation First Team TheOysterMan's Avatar
    My Mood
    Breezy on TideFans.com

Today's new grill purchase.

So I have a large propane and a smaller electric grill. today, in honor of spring/summertime, I went out and purchased a 22.5" Weber charcoal Silver grill. Im really excited to get it put together and lit up. I am trying a recipe tonight of grilled pizza. Will be something new for me. I have made the dough already and it looks legit lol. I'll try to put some pics up later on.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American 2003TIDE's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Today's new grill purchase.

Nice. I'm a Weber whore. Are you using a stone? Or just putting it right on the grate?

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Love me some Weber. Recently purchased a Weber 330 Stainless gas grill after a scoundrel stole my 12-yo Genesis . Love it. Last weekend I was cooking some ribs and sausage using indirect heat and some apple wood for smoke. Had a neighbor walk up and tell me I was "killing him". Said he could smell it a block away

BamaNation All-American 2003TIDE's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ROLLTRIBE View Post
    Love me some Weber. Recently purchased a Weber 330 Stainless gas grill after a scoundrel stole my 12-yo Genesis . Love it. Last weekend I was cooking some ribs and sausage using indirect heat and some apple wood for smoke. Had a neighbor walk up and tell me I was "killing him". Said he could smell it a block away
    I have a S330 as well and can cook up some mean ribs on it. Or at least I thought so until I got my Weber smoker. You haven't lived right you've had some ribs off one of those.

BamaNation First Team TheOysterMan's Avatar
    My Mood
    Breezy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by 2003TIDE View Post
    Nice. I'm a Weber whore. Are you using a stone? Or just putting it right on the grate?
    Im going right on the grate. I actually grilled pizza yesterday which is something I've been wanting to try and it was amazing. Have already done some burgers and wings too. I have a feeling it is going to get a work out this summer