I think it is time for me to move on.

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
I will never become a professor. One you need a Master’s degree to teach, I do not have that and have no desire to go back to school to get it. Two, I am way too impatient to be a teacher of any kind. Three I hate school. Four as far as $$$$$$, unless you are a tenured professor, you make crap. Nobody just up and decides to teach and makes bank.

As far as starting the firm, it was not my idea to do it. This was a friend of a friend who is starting the firm. We got to know each other in school and he likes the idea of having someone he knows and has a completely different design style than he does (he is a traditionalist and I am more modern). This thing might not happen after the court ruling now. We spoke last night and both of us are pretty ticked about it. We shall see how the upcoming election turns out. He wants to do it and seems more excited than me. I am a little more apprehensive about it. I have worked for small firms before and I have seen the ugly side of the business. I have seen architecture business’ fail. Now starting one that is primarily residential is almost insane and I might even have to get a job to support my job. I do want to leave the state because I have just grown tired of Atlanta.

As far as your crappy little gay show goes, I have now seen a total of 7 episodes (I was forced to watch 5 of them, just trying to get laid) and I still see no comparisons to me other than we have a similar job. I still find it unfunny. And that guy is uptight pretentious and a bit of a snobby know it all (I am none of those). My prediction is the mother is Neil Patrick Harris and the kids are adopted. And frankly I would bang Alyson Hannigan before I would bang the brunette (just saying).
Did it work?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.