Administrator &
    Editor-in-Chief

Article What to watch for at A-Day

What to watch for at A-Day
    by Jess Nicholas
    TideFans Editor-In-Chief
    April 11th, 2012 11:21 PM

By Jess Nicholas, TideFans.com Editor-In-Chief April 11, 2012   After two national championships in three seasons, it’s almost inconceivable to think that Alabama might actually have a few positions of instability heading into a season. But it’s true.   Thanks to injuries, position experimentation and plain ol’ graduation, there will be several areas of interest [...]

Read More Here
    Jess Nicholas
    Editor-In-Chief
    TideFans.com

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-SEC

Re: What to watch for at A-Day

man... i feel like we are razor thin everywhere but safety and wide receiver after reading that.

gonna go out on a limb here as I did with A.J. Jalston Fowler,barring injury,shall get the job done! After seeing him at Vigor his final 2 yrs and the spot action at Bama there's no doubt in my mind. RTR!!!
    "Every picture tells a story,don't it"

Oklahoma will begin working with the Pacific Institute after this season.

"(Oklahoma coach) Bob Stoops' words to me were, 'I want exactly what Alabama got,'" Richardson said.

"The university of awebarn!" CNS, 03-06-10

The University of Alabama........keeping the trophy industry busy since 1924! RTR!!!

"I'm just too damn old to start over somewhere else"! CNS 09.19.13

Administrator &
    Editor-in-Chief

Quote Originally Posted by cmmiller711 View Post
    man... i feel like we are razor thin everywhere but safety and wide receiver after reading that.
    We're not functionally thin anywhere, really, except H and OT.

RB will fix itself when people get healthy. QB will fix itself for 2012 once Sims comes back. The problem with QB extends to 2013 or 2014, depending on what McCarron does after the year.

The rest are just cases of unproven players finally getting their shot, and us seeing what they do with it.

But we are very thin at offensive tackle (just the two starters, really, unless Austin Shepherd proves otherwise) and we have no H at all, just spare Ys. Maybe Calloway finds himself there.
    Jess Nicholas
    Editor-In-Chief
    TideFans.com

BamaNation Hall of Fame RJ YellowHammer's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mellow on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by cmmiller711 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JessN View Post
    We're not functionally thin anywhere, really, except H and OT.

RB will fix itself when people get healthy. QB will fix itself for 2012 once Sims comes back. The problem with QB extends to 2013 or 2014, depending on what McCarron does after the year.

The rest are just cases of unproven players finally getting their shot, and us seeing what they do with it.

But we are very thin at offensive tackle (just the two starters, really, unless Austin Shepherd proves otherwise) and we have no H at all, just spare Ys. Maybe Calloway finds himself there.
    Translation: Rest easy. There are several question marks, but there usually is. Recently we've all really liked the answers to those questions.
    Last edited by RJ YellowHammer; April 13th, 2012 at 06:19 PM.
    "This is not the end. This is the beginning." - Nick Saban, at the 2009 NC celebration at B-D.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ YellowHammer View Post
    Translation: Rest easy. There are several question marks, but there usually is. Recently we've all really liked the answers to those questions.

Exactly. You don't recruit the way we have and end up razor thin. A lot of 4 and 5 star guys have been waiting their turn and backing up first round NFL draft picks.
    I'm a lead farmer