Post A-Day Game Presser Notes

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Adrian Peterson runs upright as well and he does o.k. :)
I started to make that connection, exactly who I was thinking of when I posted it., but I thought that might be a little premature. plus the limited plays I have seen of TJ in Tuscaloosa, He seems a little more behind his pads than in HS. Eric Dickerson also ran upright. It works well for some. really well.

Last edited:

b2v4ua

All-SEC
Dec 12, 2009
Springville,Al
Did anyone notice the soft hands that Amari Cooper has? I realized he didn't do to much(except committ an offensive pass interferance) but he recovered nicely and caught the ball.I like his hands and I think he will be a thing to recked with sooner than later. I was impressed over all with the team as a whole. RB's I think are going to be great and WR are also. Kicking game MUCH improved and CM's punting was a thing of beauty. I'm excited and can't wait for the fall. Roll Tide

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
I agree, he runs upright, not behind his pads. but the mix of Yeldon, Lacey, Dee Harts quickness and speed and Fowlers battering ram style has me excited, probably the best mix of styles ever.
Yeldon reminds me a little bit of Darren McFadden.....the college star, not the pro dud. And kind of like Shaun Alexander with a little extra flexibility and better burst of speed on the edge.

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009
That multiple name thing seems to be a Mississippi thing. My wife is from Oxford and, when she graduated, the local high school was actually part of the University. Every five years, they have a grand reunion of all graduates. The last one they had, I met a nice guy, name of "Ben," except I was the only one to call him that. Everyone else called him "Ben ___," (to protect his identity). Everyone corrected me and added in his middle name. I asked why I should, and they replied that the middle name was what distinguished him from his dad, also "Ben." Of course, his dad was long dead, but nothing over there is really ever dead...
My hubby's family still uses his middle name (even if the uncle he was named after has been dead for over 15 years), and I still don't understand it either.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.