ATH Deon Johnson discussion- Bama has stopped recruiting

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Re: *** ATH Deon Johnson commits to Alabama ***

absolutly gone and was likely to go juco. But, will likely never play at UA because of this. Since the PSU stuff it will be hard for him anywhere.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

Why why why? Why throw away your life because you can't keep your hands to yourself? This generation bewilders me, and I can only hope he pulls his life together after this.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005

Sounds like a case of having sex with your 16 year old GF. Still not good, but these things always get reduced.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

What? How can you guarantee what you said? Rape and sodomy is what it is and it does not matter what the circumstaces are. I don't think this happens everyday at least where I live.

Last edited by a moderator:

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
In before Fat Boy and Little Man get dropped on this thread.

Seriously dude? No means no. He put himself in that situation, racial or not. You can't even make that claim after all the facts come out. Wow.

Sent via Tapatalk because I'm hardly ever around a computer.

RTRforever14

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 29, 2012

The girl has to be UNDER 16 and at least 3 years younger... This is BS... Hate it for him...

BamaGoose

Suspended
Dec 7, 1999
Meridianville, Al.

Some of you guys are something. :rolleyes: I bet you dont have a daughter much less one STILL in high school. To excuse this for any reason at all other than the crime being false shows you have no morals.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama

Sounds like a case of having sex with your 16 year old GF. Still not good, but these things always get reduced.
^THIS.

I love how he has already been convicted before even being tried. SMH. Could be worse than statutory, but we won't know until the facts come out. Until then, last time I checked--innocent until PROVEN guilty.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama

The girl has to be UNDER 16 and at least 3 years younger... This is BS... Hate it for him...
Actually it is just "under the age of consent", which is 16 in Alabama. There has to be 2 years difference in age if the perpetrator is 16 or under also. I just tried a case in juvenile court with similar circumstances.

ETA: it isn't just a GIRL victim, either. ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.