Please say a prayer for my grandmother - a living angel

AtlantaBamaBoy

Apr 12, 2012
*UPDATE* Thanks to your prayers, she was showing signs of improvement, but we've just learned she has pneumonia, so please continue to keep her in your prayers! Thank you guys!

She's in very bad condition and the doctor told us a few days ago there is no hope left. She's had stroke after stroke and now they've found fluid in her brain.

But I know with God, there is always hope and miracles do exist because of God.

I know people say this all the time about certain people, but I absolutely MEAN IT when I say she's never done wrong to anyone in her life. She's a very loved individual in the town I'm from. She's done way more for others than she has herself. I have never once seen her mad. Best of all, she's a devout Christian and even in times like these when she can't hold her Bible or read it, she has someone read it to her daily. She's given and given and given and given and given, yet has never asked for anything in return... except for someone to pray for someone else she knows who is in need of prayer. That's the type of person she is. I can say in all honesty I've never met anyone like her before in my life.

Maybe it's selfish of me to ask this because I know she doesn't want to live like this, but she has practically been my mother and I just do not know if I will be able to survive without her. At times I just feel like I'm close to having an anxiety attack just thinking of her passing. I'm weeping just typing this request. It's hard, but with the condition the world is in now, it cannot afford to lose an angel like her and I most certainly know I can't either.

So please, if you will, say a prayer for her, ask others to do the same, and even though she can't speak or hardly function, I know inside, she's still praying for ALL of us, including you and I, even though she may not know you, I know she's praying for you because that's what she does and that's who she is.

Please remember the family as well!

Thanks and God RICHLY bless you all!

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.