Bama at Disney

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I heard plenty of Roll Tides when we were there a couple of months ago. When we were going through security, the TSA agent was grilling me about trivia. I was doing pretty good, he did stump me on some hard ones from the 50s and 60s. Another TSA who obviously didn't like Bama too his wand and wanted to go over my shorts where Bama was written. He said he didn't like the way it was written. The other TSA guy that was playing trivia gave him a funny look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
We went to Disney a few weeks ago and it was great hearing all the Roll Tides. Even non Bama fans where discussing the upcoming Title game (we drove down right after the Cotton Bowl).

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Funny story - On the line for Toy Story Mania we were directly in front of a family from Auburn. They were totally decked out in Auburn gear. My wife was wearing an Alabama shirt and I had on an Alabama backpack. After a few minutes I tried to get their young son, probably about 2 years old, to say Roll Tide!

I thought it was funny and only did it to make them laugh. The father was not amused. They shot us the evil eye for the rest of our time in line. :biggrin:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
That is hilarious. Sounds like something we would have done too. Lol

but, I didn't realize that a lot of people didn't like Clemson. Must have been a lot of ACC folks, because we got a lot of "Beat Clemson" as well.

tru2bama

Scout Team
Sep 19, 2004
Birmimgham, AL
The last time I was there one of the cast members traded me for a Alabama themed pin. It was basically a silhouette of a person painted crimson and white with Mickey mouse ears. He SAID it was for UA. I of course took the trade. Lots of folks tried to get me to trade again but it was off the trading block. I still have it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A
First, Disney cast members are looking to say anything nice. As long as they're not SEC fans, Roll Tide is an easy option.

Second, Clemson fits rather poorly in the ACC. ACC fans from GA, NC or VA will tell you they must be paying players left and right to get top 3 classes to go live in Clemson, SC. Not me, mind you. And FSU fans are just unhappy they got this miracle QB and ran the table this year.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
First, Disney cast members are looking to say anything nice. As long as they're not SEC fans, Roll Tide is an easy option.

Second, Clemson fits rather poorly in the ACC. ACC fans from GA, NC or VA will tell you they must be paying players left and right to get top 3 classes to go live in Clemson, SC. Not me, mind you. And FSU fans are just unhappy they got this miracle QB and ran the table this year.

Most of the people saying "Roll Tide" were other guests. We got more "good game" responses from cast members...talking about the Michigan State game.

That's too funny BT!
Funny story - On the line for Toy Story Mania we were directly in front of a family from Auburn. They were totally decked out in Auburn gear. My wife was wearing an Alabama shirt and I had on an Alabama backpack. After a few minutes I tried to get their young son, probably about 2 years old, to say Roll Tide!

I thought it was funny and only did it to make them laugh. The father was not amused. They shot us the evil eye for the rest of our time in line. :biggrin:

Lucky son of a gun!
The last time I was there one of the cast members traded me for a Alabama themed pin. It was basically a silhouette of a person painted crimson and white with Mickey mouse ears. He SAID it was for UA. I of course took the trade. Lots of folks tried to get me to trade again but it was off the trading block. I still have it.

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
We took our family to Disney World in March. We stopped in Crestview,Fl. to eat at a Cracker Barrel. The waiter was a total Bama guy and we heard many Roll Tides all week. My son in law is a barner and only wore his hat one day. I wore my colors all week. It was great to hear Roll Tide on vacation.
All week? I bet they got to stinkin.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama

Picture?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Yeah, I would like to see that too.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
I saw Auburn and FSU themes pins at WDW earlier this month - in one of the shops in the World Showcase in Epcot. The Auburn pin looked like this:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.