Bama at Disney

That is the one that I saw for sale in Epcot. None for sale for Alabama or OSU.
They have a pin stand at Disney Springs (Downtown Disney) that I'll be going to this year. My son got a pin with Bama 12. I'm going look for all of them this year though. I won't be going to Animal Kingdom, unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

BAMAFAN IN NY

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2007
Watertown, NY
www.myspace.com
Being a longtime fan from Canada, I rarely get a "Roll Tide" up in hese parts.

Which is one reason I make sure to show the colors when taking my hunnee and her son down to Orlando / the theme parks.

And yes, I too count the "Roll Tide"'s I get, and cherish every single one of them...
Im not too far from you and I get Roll Tides all the time. Cross the border a little and youll hear a few. Especially near the Army base here

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
They have a pin stand at Disney Springs (Downtown Disney) that I'll be going to this year. My son got a pin with Bama 12. I'm going look for all of them this year though. I won't be going to Animal Kingdom, unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
The Contemporary gift shop had some Alabama - Disney pins in the middle of November when we were there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I am running in the WDW Marathon again in January, so will be there during the CFPCG. I am considering driving over to Tampa if Alabama and/or OSU make that game (depends on ticket prices). I was there last year and watched the Alabama/Clemson game at the ESPN bar/restaurant on the boardwalk. Great environment for a big game like that.

Loads I would imagine, America just can't seem to get enough of our team.

No matter where in the country College Game Day travels to, the locals all seem to want 'Bama' - Micky Mouse outfit or not I can't see Disneyland being any different. :D

Enjoy your break.
Florida have nothing to say to me down that way. I love stopping off in Gainesville.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus [emoji336] using Tapatalk

I am running in the WDW Marathon again in January, so will be there during the CFPCG. I am considering driving over to Tampa if Alabama and/or OSU make that game (depends on ticket prices). I was there last year and watched the Alabama/Clemson game at the ESPN bar/restaurant on the boardwalk. Great environment for a big game like that.
So you went to ESPN Zone. That's cool. I won't be anywhere near there. I'll be at Magic Kingdom in that day.

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
I was there with the kids a couple of years ago. I wore a crimson Mickey shirt with him running the football in an old leather helmet saying roll tide. Got a LOT of roll tides that day.:D

I thought it was funny how the guy from New Zealand was talking football with me. One guy who was a Michigan State fan came right up to me and talked football for a while. It was really good. He said he hopes we really put it on Washington basically. He nor his family liked Washington at all. It was a great weekend to be a Bama fan.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
My family and I will be joining you in Disney in 3 days! Staying at the Yacht Club. Can't wait. ROLL TIDE!

Love the Yacht n Beach Club.

Stayed there in the '90's...

I'll be in Orlando the week of the game this year.

Still haven't decided where to watch...

Love getting the "Roll Tides" around the resort etc. while I'm there.

Needless to say, I sport the colors wherever I go in n around Orlando...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I'll be in Orlando the week of the game this year.

Still haven't decided where to watch...

Love getting the "Roll Tides" around the resort etc. while I'm there.

Needless to say, I sport the colors wherever I go in n around Orlando...
A group of use will be watching the game at ESPN Zone on the Boardwalk outside Epcot. If you decide to catch the game there, let me know.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.