Bama at Disney

Love the Yacht n Beach Club.

Stayed there in the '90's...

I'll be in Orlando the week of the game this year.

Still haven't decided where to watch...

Love getting the "Roll Tides" around the resort etc. while I'm there.

Needless to say, I sport the colors wherever I go in n around Orlando...
Beach Club is so nice. You can take the easy walk to EPCOT. Gotta love that.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus [emoji336] using Tapatalk

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
A group of use will be watching the game at ESPN Zone on the Boardwalk outside Epcot. If you decide to catch the game there, let me know.

Will do thanks, B1G.

Just so long as I don't get pulled into running a marathon... :wink:

Do you figure it'll be tough to get a spot at the ESPN Zone for the game?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Do you figure it'll be tough to get a spot at the ESPN Zone for the game?
We will grab a table about 2 hours before the game. Last year there were a few tables open at that time, with Clemson as the opponent. If OSU is the opponent we may have to get there sooner as there are more OSU fans out there. Once seated, they will let you stay even if you are not continually buying food/drinks.

They also have a party room for the game. I don't remember the charge, but it was essentially a pre-payment for food and drinks, as those were covered until you reached the cost of entrance. You have to reserve a spot in the party room earlier in the day, though they still had availability when we arrived.

We will grab a table about 2 hours before the game. Last year there were a few tables open at that time, with Clemson as the opponent. If OSU is the opponent we may have to get there sooner as there are more OSU fans out there. Once seated, they will let you stay even if you are not continually buying food/drinks.

They also have a party room for the game. I don't remember the charge, but it was essentially a pre-payment for food and drinks, as those were covered until you reached the cost of entrance. You have to reserve a spot in the party room earlier in the day, though they still had availability when we arrived.
Wish I could join you guys. That IS a good time.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus [emoji336] using Tapatalk

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada

Well, not being a marathoner, there will be no issue with continually buying drinks at our table... :wink:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Well, not being a marathoner, there will be no issue with continually buying drinks at our table... :wink:
I run the marathon the day before, so no issues here, either.

:cheers2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.