Bama at Disney

I'm down here in Orlando right now and the only time I hear Roll Tide more is at Bryant Denny. Even cast members are saying Roll Tide. I'm truly amazed or maybe they were just being nice. However, they aren't say anything about the other teams. I'm glad to be a part of the greatest and to be known as such.

BHIND NME LINES

Jan 24, 2009
Tallahassee, Florida
I went to Disney a couple of weeks ago. So many people were telling me Roll Tide that my daughters and I started counting how many we would receive. At the end of he day we tallied close to twenty, Roll Tide's!!!

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Being a longtime fan from Canada, I rarely get a "Roll Tide" up in hese parts.

Which is one reason I make sure to show the colors when taking my hunnee and her son down to Orlando / the theme parks.

And yes, I too count the "Roll Tide"'s I get, and cherish every single one of them...

Last edited:

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
We took our family to Disney World in March. We stopped in Crestview,Fl. to eat at a Cracker Barrel. The waiter was a total Bama guy and we heard many Roll Tides all week. My son in law is a barner and only wore his hat one day. I wore my colors all week. It was great to hear Roll Tide on vacation.

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
I haven't been to Orlando in a while, but I was in New Orleans last weekend, and I must have gotten 10 Roll Tides. Happily, only one LSU fan mustered the strength to tell me how good his team was.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Alabama is a national product. Many of us younger folks who really started following Alabama football until the early 90's I don't think had a concept of this but are now realizing it. Back during Bryant's day Alabama football was spoken about in NFL circles, songs, and by presidents of the United States.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
When I first saw this commercial two years ago I had goose bumps. I still get them evertime I see it. I for one think it the simplest singular commercial ESPN has ever produced about Alabama. It will never become dated. Just two simple words and it resonates volumes to our fans and pangs of fear and jealousy from the Barners.. When the last time you were in Disney, or an airport and heard someone say War Eagle....

We took our family to Disney World in March. We stopped in Crestview,Fl. to eat at a Cracker Barrel. The waiter was a total Bama guy and we heard many Roll Tides all week. My son in law is a barner and only wore his hat one day. I wore my colors all week. It was great to hear Roll Tide on vacation.
In Crestview, you're not really out of Bama territory until you hit the time line. Orlando is a different monster though as you know. My vacation was great and then you had another older cat who actually talked Bama football with me and that made my vacation even better!

Bamagirl26

1st Team
Sep 20, 2005
Auburn (UGH)
My husband (Barner) and I often compete at WDW to see who "wins". I don't wear as much overtly Bama gear as he does Auburn, but I always win. He gets as many Roll Tides in response to his Auburn stuff as I give to other Bama fans!

Crimsongator

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2003
Hills of North Georgia
Living down here where the Mouse Roars we see a lot of BAMA fans come through. The BamaOrlando Alumni Assoc host all the games at a local watering spot and there is usually standing room only, much to the chargin of the other patrons

bilbo

Pro Sports Moderator
Oct 13, 1999
Gulf Shores, AL
that is the best commercial ever

When I first saw this commercial two years ago I had goose bumps. I still get them evertime I see it. I for one think it the simplest singular commercial ESPN has ever produced about Alabama. It will never become dated. Just two simple words and it resonates volumes to our fans and pangs of fear and jealousy from the Barners.. When the last time you were in Disney, or an airport and heard someone say War Eagle....

HELENKELLERMRI

1st Team
Apr 19, 2008
The Shoals
I was there just after christmas and got tons of Roll Tides from employees and visitors. Loved it. Employees would step out of rides or stores just to yell Roll Tide!!!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.