Charlie Weiss Teaches KU Players How to Celebrate...

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
He shouldn't worry about teaching them to celebrate. With him as the coach, they won't have much to celebrate even with his "decided schematic advantage." What an idiot.

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Practicing how to be spontaneous. How completely lame is that...
There is nothing wrong with a little psychological tuning towards becoming better, or a winner. I believe Coach has a professional that speaks to the team once a year or so, but I just can't envision this doing anything at all to help a player reach a goal.

The more I see of Charlie Weiss, the more I believe he would be a HOF Pee-Wee league coach. He is too soft to ever be an effective BCS level head coach imo.

TiderMan

All-SEC
Feb 5, 2005
Moody, AL.
I wish someone would have dumped a cooler of Gatorade on Weiss to celebrate the fake win. That is probably on the practice schedule for today.

Crimson Crazy

Suspended
Apr 11, 2012
Valuable practice time well spent...

One thing is for sure, they won't be practicing carrying Weiss off the field, not without a giant forklift at least

The kick is GOOD, get the forklift!.:biggrin2:

Last edited:

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
Word on the street in Jayhawk country is someone smooshed Weiss's last box of starcrunches while having a senior meeting in his office right before practice, which led to this tirade! :mad:

Hankster2

All-SEC
Jan 18, 2006
in a house
If they do win a game it will be interesting to watch the commentators critique the team's post-game celebration. I hope it's John Madden with his magic pen.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.