BamaNation Hall of Fame deliveryman35's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Brayden Scott 2013 QB

How serious is our interest in him? He's a pro- style qb out of Talequah, OK with a ton of offers, and thought to be OU's if they want him. Would he be a possible plan B if we miss on Connor Mitch and/or Cooper Bateman?
    "Football is a hard game. These spread coaches forget that. Until good defenses remind them." Gene Stallings

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-SEC TheTradition's Avatar

Re: Brayden Scott 2013 QB

Well, I don't think he has an offer. He is probably the type guy our coaches might invite to camp and then evaluate him then. Impressive prospect though, and like you said if OU wants him, they probably get him.
    "We don't really hire people to come in here and do what they do - we hire them to come in and do what we want them to do."

Coach Nick Saban - Press Conference: 3/21/11

BamaNation Hall of Fame deliveryman35's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TheTradition View Post
    Well, I don't think he has an offer. He is probably the type guy our coaches might invite to camp and then evaluate him then. Impressive prospect though, and like you said if OU wants him, they probably get him.
    I knew that we had not offered him, I was trying to gauge the level of interest that we have in him. Seems OU is being extremely selective in who they offer at QB in this class, given that they have Blake Bell solidly waiting in the wings to take over for Landry Jones in 2013. If --IF we are going to take two qbs in this class, he might be one to keep your eye on...
    "Football is a hard game. These spread coaches forget that. Until good defenses remind them." Gene Stallings

BamaNation All-SEC TheTradition's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deliveryman35 View Post
    I knew that we had not offered him, I was trying to gauge the level of interest that we have in him. Seems OU is being extremely selective in who they offer at QB in this class, given that they have Blake Bell solidly waiting in the wings to take over for Landry Jones in 2013. If --IF we are going to take two qbs in this class, he might be one to keep your eye on...
    I agree
    "We don't really hire people to come in here and do what they do - we hire them to come in and do what we want them to do."

Coach Nick Saban - Press Conference: 3/21/11