Brayden Scott 2013 QB

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
How serious is our interest in him? He's a pro- style qb out of Talequah, OK with a ton of offers, and thought to be OU's if they want him. Would he be a possible plan B if we miss on Connor Mitch and/or Cooper Bateman?

TheTradition

All-SEC
Nov 6, 2010
Alabaster, AL
Well, I don't think he has an offer. He is probably the type guy our coaches might invite to camp and then evaluate him then. Impressive prospect though, and like you said if OU wants him, they probably get him.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Well, I don't think he has an offer. He is probably the type guy our coaches might invite to camp and then evaluate him then. Impressive prospect though, and like you said if OU wants him, they probably get him.
I knew that we had not offered him, I was trying to gauge the level of interest that we have in him. Seems OU is being extremely selective in who they offer at QB in this class, given that they have Blake Bell solidly waiting in the wings to take over for Landry Jones in 2013. If --IF we are going to take two qbs in this class, he might be one to keep your eye on...

TheTradition

All-SEC
Nov 6, 2010
Alabaster, AL
I knew that we had not offered him, I was trying to gauge the level of interest that we have in him. Seems OU is being extremely selective in who they offer at QB in this class, given that they have Blake Bell solidly waiting in the wings to take over for Landry Jones in 2013. If --IF we are going to take two qbs in this class, he might be one to keep your eye on...
I agree

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.