9 SEC games left...what's your prediction for thr final 9 conference games.

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
4-5, and I think we will beat Troy this time around to finish with 22 wins. Yippee.

rtr

HolyCow

3rd Team
Mar 27, 2010
Field of Dreams
2-7 at best. Based on how well UK has played this season, and how ridiculously pathetic we've been on the road, that series is looking like an automatic sweep. Strongest chance for a series win is against UGA.
If your prediction is correct, this team will tie the all time loss record at 35. Got a shot at the record if you add a loss to Troy. Must be nice to have a job that you are an utter failure at and still have a job, unlike the real world.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
We outhit them 11 to 7. We did get hits, we just hardly ever got them with anyone on. Their starter did not allow more than one hit in any inning, and that's what got us tonight.

Though I most certainly do not disagree with the sentiment.

rtr

HolyCow

3rd Team
Mar 27, 2010
Field of Dreams
Another typical Friday night with the hitters failing to show up. Chalk up another loss.

$300K a year for this garbage?
Yes indeed, pinch runners on third and first, 1 out, bottom of the ninth. Let me think...
I would dang sure not put a pinch runner in at first and not try to steal second to stay out of a game ending double play. Oh well, thats why CMG gets the big bucks.

BamBBall

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 14, 2012
Hoover, Alabama
Has CMG been given a drug test? If not the manager of this club needs one. If a player has batted 139 times and only has 23 hit's and has 43K's, why does he keep sending him to the plate?

BamaBriar

Scout Team
Mar 24, 2011
On a positive note, Alabama will be one of the few teams that will end its season this year with a win.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.