Today's Question: Do you support same-sex marriage?

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
No not for it, You have to stand for something or fall for anything. Then what next maybe we have should say it doesn't affect us and a person should marry, more than one. Why not?
Does a person (i.e. human being) have to marry a human being? Can it be an animal: your dog, cat, an elephant, a giraffe, a lion, et al? or Could it be an inanimate object: how about a block of ice that melts after you've used her as a tax deduction? Maybe animals and inanimate objects have civil rights too. Can we be like King Solomon who had 700 wives and 300 significant affectionate others? Were any of his wives gay guys?

tide power fan, I do agree with you.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Does this mean that we could have a gay guy as the first First Man? Will a gay guy be president before a Female is elected president that has a male as a marriage partner? Have we ever had a gay guy (i.e. in the closet) as president?

One last question: will Biden be kicked off the dream (nightmare) Team for a gay male guy or gay female guy? (I'm not sure some of those words are politically correct. In the 1950's those terms were not used at all.)

I have questions. People on this board seem to have all the answers.
lot of people think we have had a gay president

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Buchanan#Personal_relationships

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Does a person (i.e. human being) have to marry a human being? Can it be an animal: your dog, cat, an elephant, a giraffe, a lion, et al? or Could it be an inanimate object: how about a block of ice that melts after you've used her as a tax deduction? Maybe animals and inanimate objects have civil rights too. Can we be like King Solomon who had 700 wives and 300 significant affectionate others? Were any of his wives gay guys?

tide power fan, I do agree with you.
yes because all of these things can give consent oh wait

pc2bama

1st Team
Apr 17, 2008
Should PLIGS be allowed to marry? Blood relatives? Just curious is those advocating for gay marriage want to allow all views of "marriage". If one group is able to redefine the relationship shouldn't other be able to as well?

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Should PLIGS be allowed to marry? Blood relatives? Just curious is those advocating for gay marriage want to allow all views of "marriage". If one group is able to redefine the relationship shouldn't other be able to as well?
PLIGS?

Interestingly in North Carolina you can Marry your first cousin legally, provided of course that your first cousin is straight

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I used to be for same-sex marriage. But this woman's arguments are too compelling to dismiss.
That lady knows her facts. Well researched information.

Watched more of that than I expected to because of the guy behind her's reactions, lol.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.