Blog: The Choom Gang: Obama’s pot-smoking high school days

Giant Squid

All-SEC
Aug 6, 2006
This is extremely relevant to the election because smoking pot in high school makes any other accomplishments a person might have for the rest of his entire life totally meaningless.

Oh wait, no it doesn't. That would be stupid.

banjeaux

All-American
Jun 6, 2007
Slidell, Louisiana
Obama wrote about his drug use in his first book. This was talked about at length during the 2008 campaign.
Yes, Obama wrote about his drug use in his first book. But, then the only conversations were by conservative radio talk show host, who were called racists. Even now, the story of Rev Jeremiah Wright and hush money has not been covered by mainstream media. And, is in fact attacked. LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN!!!

Was Rev. Wright Offered Hush Money? Nobody In The Media Cares
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-gr...-wright-offered-hush-money-nobody-media-cares

Yes, Obama wrote about his drug use in his first book. But, then the only conversations were by conservative radio talk show host, who were called racists. Even now, the story of Rev Jeremiah Wright and hush money has not been covered by mainstream media. And, is in fact attacked. LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN!!!

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-gr...-wright-offered-hush-money-nobody-media-cares
Maybe it's because drug use during the youth of a Presidential candidate means absolutely nothing to the country as a whole. Didn't mean anything when President Clinton, Bush, or Obama got elected.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

its a damn shame that obama had brietbart killed before he could vet the president. luckily his loyal followers are carrying on the derp.

GreatMarch

All-SEC
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham, AL
its a damn shame that obama had brietbart killed before he could vet the president. luckily his loyal followers are carrying on the derp.
I am not exactly sure what a dead man like Brietbart has to do with an Obama supporter offering a boat load of money to Wright or a black man smoking pot in the 1970s ,but what I want to know are the details of Obama's failed taxpayer investments into energy companies while trying to throw darts at Romney's Bain Capital investments. Better yet, I love how the President has not spent much money while President because it was Bush who spent all the stimulus money thus I am waiting on Obama to now credit Bush for saving or creating whatever imaginary number of jobs Obama comes up with.

banjeaux

All-American
Jun 6, 2007
Slidell, Louisiana
Maybe it's because drug use during the youth of a Democratic Presidential candidate means absolutely nothing to the country as a whole. Didn't mean anything when President Clinton, or Obama got elected.
FIFY

"Didn't mean anything when President Clinton, or Obama got elected." But, it did when "W" was running against Gore in 2000. Of course, that was different and 12 years ago. Thank God for google. It helps my memory. You see, I was born during FDR's second or four terms as president. And, sometimes I know facts that need research links to help skeptics with the truth. :wink:
Bush acknowledges 1976 DUI charge
"I'm not proud of that. I made some mistakes. I occasionally drank too much, and I did that night. I learned my lesson." Bush said he was not jailed after the arrest. "I told the guy (the arresting officer) I had been drinking, what do I need to do? He said, 'here's the fine.' I paid the fine."Bush said the timing of the initial news report, just days before Americans elect a new president, was "interesting." When asked where the story may have originated, he said, "I've got my suspicions."
http://articles.cnn.com/2000-11-02/...w-bush-kennebunkport-police?_s=PM:ALLPOLITICS

And it didn't stop after the 2000 election, either.
Bush Daughters Chips Off the Old Block? http://www.thedubyareport.com/oldblock.html

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Banjeaux, I have changed my avatar in your honor. It is a very old giant reauxster being led around on a leash by possibly George Bush. They only take right turns around the barnyard and the reauxster can only see out of his right eye.

Keep the posts coming.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I am not exactly sure what a dead man like Brietbart has to do with an Obama supporter offering a boat load of money to Wright or a black man smoking pot in the 1970s ,but what I want to know are the details of Obama's failed taxpayer investments into energy companies while trying to throw darts at Romney's Bain Capital investments. Better yet, I love how the President has not spent much money while President because it was Bush who spent all the stimulus money thus I am waiting on Obama to now credit Bush for saving or creating whatever imaginary number of jobs Obama comes up with.
brietbart's website is running daily "vettings" of the president. most of them getting posted by banjeaux. all of them silly.

GreatMarch

All-SEC
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham, AL
brietbart's website is running daily "vettings" of the president. most of them getting posted by banjeaux. all of them silly.
So from a media perspective, a dead Brietbart is more useful than a breathing Brian Williams? :) Maybe Brietbart didn't get all his info out to the public and had to carry much info to his grave. Wish this admin could do that in regards to CIA operatives like Valerie Plame. Oh my bad, she was much more important to the intelligence community than a double agent in Yemen or a local doc in Pakistan.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
So from a media perspective, a dead Brietbart is more useful than a breathing Brian Williams? :) Maybe Brietbart didn't get all his info out to the public and had to carry much info to his grave. Wish this admin could do that in regards to CIA operatives like Valerie Plame. Oh my bad, she was much more important to the intelligence community than a double agent in Yemen or a local doc in Pakistan.
I'm confused (a rare state for me) I thought Plame was outed by the Bush Administration. Maybe i mis-understood your post.

GreatMarch

All-SEC
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham, AL
I'm confused (a rare state for me) I thought Plame was outed by the Bush Administration. Maybe i mis-understood your post.
I am sure it was confusing. Since the media claimed treason in regards to the outing of a back office analyst like Plame (courtesy of VP Cheney's office), I am sure that many in the same halls of media will be pressing the Obama Admin to try Panetta (in the case of the double agent being outed in Yemen) and J Brennan (in the case of the Pakistani doc) to be brought up on similar charges.

banjeaux

All-American
Jun 6, 2007
Slidell, Louisiana
Banjeaux, I have changed my avatar in your honor. It is a very old giant reauxster being led around on a leash by possibly George Bush. They only take right turns around the barnyard and the reauxster can only see out of his right eye.

Keep the posts coming.
I'm honored, seebell. Just don't try to b.s. me, ya hear.

FIFY

"Didn't mean anything when President Clinton, or Obama got elected." But, it did when "W" was running against Gore in 2000. Of course, that was different and 12 years ago. Thank God for google. It helps my memory. You see, I was born during FDR's second or four terms as president. And, sometimes I know facts that need research links to help skeptics with the truth. :wink:
Bush acknowledges 1976 DUI charge
"I'm not proud of that. I made some mistakes. I occasionally drank too much, and I did that night. I learned my lesson." Bush said he was not jailed after the arrest. "I told the guy (the arresting officer) I had been drinking, what do I need to do? He said, 'here's the fine.' I paid the fine."Bush said the timing of the initial news report, just days before Americans elect a new president, was "interesting." When asked where the story may have originated, he said, "I've got my suspicions."
http://articles.cnn.com/2000-11-02/...w-bush-kennebunkport-police?_s=PM:ALLPOLITICS

And it didn't stop after the 2000 election, either.
Bush Daughters Chips Off the Old Block? http://www.thedubyareport.com/oldblock.html
Maybe it's your old age that's getting you, but I was actually referring to the allegations of President Bush's cocaine usage... not his DUI's. Either way, they didn't impact the election just as President Clinton and President Obama's marijuana usage didn't impact the election.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.