Have You DeFriended Anyone On Facebook and What Were The Consequences?

happytidefan

All-SEC
Jul 24, 2008
Columbus, Mississippi
I have deleted and blocked some folks...mostly family who may very well suffer from paranoia and think everything is about them and who do their darndest to start drama. And then, because I have grandchildren on my page, I've had to delete and block some friends who insist on foul language. I feel no guilt. I feel no shame. And I don't miss them either. :biggrin:

RVTIDER

Hall of Fame
Oct 29, 2004
Tuscaloosa, Al.
I have deleted and blocked some folks...mostly family who may very well suffer from paranoia and think everything is about them and who do their darndest to start drama. And then, because I have grandchildren on my page, I've had to delete and block some friends who insist on foul language. I feel no guilt. I feel no shame. And I don't miss them either. :biggrin:
You know I have said I am sorry a 1000 times.:biggrin:

VolFan1

All-American
Feb 6, 2009
Rocky Top
I have defriended very few and most of them are people that I don't really "know." I either worked with them years ago or went to school with them and didn't really know them. Most go away and I never hear from them again. Others have sent me another friend request and at this point I either block them or accept the request and then hide them.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.