Missouri travel plans

MOBILE-BAMA

All-SEC
Jul 30, 2002
Billings, MT USA
I know we're over three months away but I'm curious what everyone's plans are for the Missouri game.

We're flying Mobile - St. Louis Thursday. Staying in St. Louis Thursday night, Budweiser tour Friday morning then driving to Columbia. Staying at the Candlewood Suites.

There are still rooms available in Columbia: Days Inn - ‎866-678-6350‎ / Super 8 - ‎866-573-4235‎

Hope a lot of you will be making the trip

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
St Louis, Friday around noon. Staying in Columbus two nights at some interstate hotel.

Still hoping to get tickets via the TidePride emails that went out a couple of weeks ago, otherwise we will just stubhub a few.

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Born and raised in STL. Live in Dallas now but making the drive to meet pretty much entire family from STL in Columbia! For those staying in STL and taking tour of brewery be sure to ask anyone where Gus Pretzels is. It is literally 3 min from brewery but trust me, these pretzels are well worth it! RTR!!!!

Drewy26

1st Team
Aug 16, 2008
Montgomery, AL
BHM-STL Friday, arriving 2:35 PM. Will explore St. Louis and have dinner there with some friends. Staying at the Courtyard Columbia, which someone on here said may be the Missouri team hotel.

This is the first year of a tradition I am beginning with my 13-year old son. We are going to attend one road game (not neutral-site... true road game) together each year. Next year is Texas A&M, after that, who knows?

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
That's a good way to go. We did it for the FSU game a few years back in Jacksonville. Total Sports is a first class outfit.
We've done the same-day charters with TST several times, and are on board for the Missouri game.

If you look at it as a plane ride, it's expensive. If you look at it as a substitute for a regular flight, a rental car, two or three nights in a hotel at the most expensive rates of the year, and a bunch of restaurant meals, the money gets a whole lot more palatable.

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
I'm driving up the Thursday before. Debating on whether to take my daughter or not because she'd be out of school for 4 days. Will stay at friends house. Said friend (an LSU fan) will be attending game with me and will meet other friends and past co-workers there. Gonna hit up CJs Wings on Broadway while I'm there as well as stopping by
Truman's on southside of town.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
If you want to stay at the Ritz Carlton in St. Louis, say you are in town for a meeting with Iron Shore and ask for the Iron Shore rate, the last I knew the rate was $150 per night. I'm not sure if this applies for weekends. It's worth a shot.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Now that my job has gone to a permanent 4 day work week, and I have every Friday off, I will be making the trip. I will probably take a vacation day that Thursday to go ahead and get a head start on the drive.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Most likely driving up Friday AM with a buddy who is a Missou fan. (hey, saves on gas.) I booked a room at the Courtyard and my buddy has one at the Hilton Garden Inn. May swap with him since Courtyard is the Missou Hotel.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I'll be flying the team in that Friday.:) I hope they'll let us stay over with the team. If not we'll come back to ATL then head back the next day to hopefully pick up the winning team. Roll Tide!

Drewy26

1st Team
Aug 16, 2008
Montgomery, AL
Most likely driving up Friday AM with a buddy who is a Missou fan. (hey, saves on gas.) I booked a room at the Courtyard and my buddy has one at the Hilton Garden Inn. May swap with him since Courtyard is the Missou Hotel.
I heard the courtyard was the Missouri hotel, but hadn't confirmed that. We have a room there. It will be awesome to experience that.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

MizzouNeal

Dec 30, 2011
Columbia is really looking forward to all Bama fans headed our way in mid-October. We are all looking forward to showing you the hospitality you are known to show visitors (before kicking the crap out of them on the field). This is a very big deal for Columbia, as most Big 12 teams didn't travel that well. Enjoy yourselves, grab a pizza at Shakespears or a burger at Booches on Friday night, then stop by lot I and we will hook you up with a cocktail, some great food, and some good football talk. It would be nice if both teams are undefeated on 10/13, so take care of business on your end and we will see you then.

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn
I'll be making this trip. I've been to every SEC Stadium except South Carolina and Kentucky. Now I have to add Mizzou and Texas A&M. I'll be knocking out Mizzou this year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.