Oh boy, words can't describe this t shirt

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
LOL - see what I mean?

I remember in a junior high spelling bee, a guy was asked to spell "afar" and he spelled out "afire".

Once when in Louisiana, I could see smoke rising in the distance. Looking closely, I could see what was afire from afar.

They were burning another Saban effigy.

Clubfitter

Hall of Fame
Feb 21, 2009
Meridianville, Al
www.amtrustwebsite.com
No offense towards you but this "ain't no" rivalry except in the heads of LSU folks. The ONLY reason Bama fans pay any sort of attention to this game in the manner we do is because of the Nick Saban factor and his connections with LSU. But a "rivalry" is what we have with UT and AU. Where it doesn't matter who's the coach. But to me there's no "rivalry" with the who's, as bad as they want it to be.
I understand that. I have strong feelings of dislike toward UT and AU. Can't say I feel that way towards LSU.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
I'm looking forward to this season for many reasons. One of them being that CNS and his team has zero pressure to win big while LSU is going to be under the microscope. Gonna be fun to watch. I will probably catch more LSU games than normal, see how Meatlessberger does.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
If that's the side of the fence the "Swamp Kittens" wanna play on..By all means..Don't let us stop ya..The "Process" has no mercy on any rivals..Apparently the "Process" has made the "Swamp Kittens" rethink their own sexual orientation..

jdatide

1st Team
Nov 15, 2007
Carlisle, OH
No offense towards you but this "ain't no" rivalry except in the heads of LSU folks. The ONLY reason Bama fans pay any sort of attention to this game in the manner we do is because of the Nick Saban factor and his connections with LSU. But a "rivalry" is what we have with UT and AU. Where it doesn't matter who's the coach. But to me there's no "rivalry" with the who's, as bad as they want it to be.
You said it. And there will be no mention of "rivalry" when lsu inevitably returns to their equilibrium of 7 win seasons. It reminds me of a dinner where a friend (from New York) got tired of his wife (from Philadelphia) incessantly talking about how Philly had better restaurants, night life, entertainment, etc. He ended the conversation by turning to her and saying "I was unaware of this rivalry, but glad you enjoy it honey."

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
"Then", rather than "than". Is this just another example of the dumbing down of our society as we pitch head first into the texting, tweeting, etc., etc. way of life? Writing, grammar, composition are going the way of the dodo (IMHO, of course). Not to mention the art of an intelligent, face-to-face conversation.
Have you ever had a face to face conversation with a coon arse? Very hard to do and some of my friends are coon arses. I told a coon arse buddy that folks were talking about him but I took up for him and told them that Pat is not as dumb as he looks. Pat looked at me real serious and said "preciate that".

Last edited:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Have you ever had a face to face conversation with a coon arse? Very hard to do and some of my friends are coon arses. I told a coon arse buddy that folks were talking about him but I took up for him and told them that Pat is not as dumb as he looks. Pat looked at me real serious and said "preciate that".
That`s great! Yep, lived/worked in Louisiana for a number of years and know what you mean! Also, no fans quite like tigger fans, I`ve found, not even barners. "Rabid" and obnoxious much of the time, at least that was what I found. That was especially true when they found out that I was a Bama fan. They would talk smack without any provocation at all. Also, I found them to be extremely poor winners.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.